Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Lombax Warrior
116 posts

Re: does anyone plan on buying both consoles

[ Edited ]
Oct 19, 2013

As a former Xbox and Xbox 360 owner (bought a 360 on release day) I can honestly say that I won't even consider getting an Xbox One after the way Microsoft represented themselves at E3.

Flip flops, forced Kinect, trying to destroy the used games market and blatant disrepect towards their fans by Microsoft has made me walk away.

I have a PS3, I'm getting a Vita next week, and a PS4 in the new year. I'm never leaving Sony again and I refuse to buy an Xbox One.

Thank you Sony, for putting gamers first. It's good to be back!

-Former 360 owner and future PS4 owner.
Message 31 of 71 (164 Views)
PlayStation MVP
4230 posts

Oct 19, 2013

Yes. I'm a gamer -- I love to play / collect video games. And both PS4 and Xbox One will have something to offer.

I've yet to buy a Wii U, but I do want to get one of those too, eventually.

I'm buying a PS4 first, then I'll buy an XBox One sometime down the road -- possibly when it has its first price drop. By then it will have plenty of exclusive titles for me to catch up on.

"You must make a friend of horror. Horror and moral terror are your friends. If they are not then they are enemies to be feared."

Message 32 of 71 (162 Views)
Lombax Warrior
233 posts

Oct 19, 2013

xbox loss me as a customer  

1 my gamertag got messed up and they never fixed it so anything i bought dlc or digital games i can play cause i cant sign on that gamertag anymore and called xbox 3 week striaght and all they say they working on it and it so simple to fix all they need to add a email address cause when i change my email address to a new one went thorugh then it bug out and now there no email to the gamertag so all they need to use clear it out  by me giving them my gamertag and console id i gave that info and now 3 months not fix and so this why they lost me as a customer 

2 all the b.s crap the try do with there policys 

3 all xbox seem to care about is competing with like apple tv etc  cause there xbox one commercial all it shows tv tv tv skype sports arnt u selling a gaming machine and not 1 single game 

one thing i was looking forward to was sunset overdrive  and quatium break game  glad xbox one has exclusive since xbox 360 had like none exclusive beside halo gears of war forza fable that it ant i small exclusive here and there but nothing that got a lot talk about 

i own ps1 ps2 and for 2 1/2 months i own ps3 and love it  and cancelled my pre order of xbox and pre order ps4 
i still believe there enough people that own a 360 will buy xbox one just cause they own a 360 and all there friends r on xbox etc 

Message 33 of 71 (151 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2624 posts

Oct 19, 2013

I would have liked to BUT!!  A few things are holding me back. 1. Price   2. Pay Wall for features that should not be behind it.  3. Let me buy a kinect if and when i want one!   When Microsoft fixes this then i will also get a Xbox One

Getting Older doesn't mean it's GAME OVER
Message 34 of 71 (151 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4253 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 19, 2013

If I had the extra money I wouldn't mind getting both systems but I only have so much to spend in the month of November. I all ready paid for my PS4 on Amazon and two games. I decided to go with Knack and Assassin's Creed 4.

I think I will wait to see what sort of exclusives are worth it. I still have yet to get an Xbox, Xbox 360. 

Thanks,
FreshRevenge

celebrity fashion gallery

photo 512d0aca-9476-4802-855d-3554158e2e5e_zps0b4ea223.jpg
Message 35 of 71 (144 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11194 posts

Oct 19, 2013
Even if i had all the money in the world, no. I'd rather buy food than an Xbone. :smileyvery-happy:

Message 36 of 71 (140 Views)
Lombax Warrior
230 posts

Oct 19, 2013

Yes indeed..Going for the XB1 first than def get a PS4..I haven't had a Playstation since PS2 and i have missed playing games like Twisted Metal,Killzone etc. plus haven't even experienced a Naughty Dog game yet:/ If the PS4 wasn't so close around the corner i would get a PS3 but it will be well worth the wait.

Proud owner of Xbox 360/Xbox One, PS3/PS4 and Intellivision
PSN:YellowJacket_LE2/XBL:YellowJacket LE

Get Your Portable ID!
Message 37 of 71 (135 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2887 posts

Oct 19, 2013

I'll stick with one console, we'll maybe I'll get the PSVITA. It'll be too expensive to buy an Xbox1 and WiiU.

"I'm not a failure because I didn't win, I'm a failure because I didn't try." - Kev

Message 38 of 71 (127 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1995 posts

Oct 19, 2013
Microsoft doesnt do any good games lately and frankly the PS4 is by far much better so why would I spend around $600 for the same games I will buy on my PS4? I dont like their exclusive except for Gears but that is only one franchise and it is not one of my favorites.

Proud Member Of The PlayStation LifeStyle Ambassador Program.
Extra Life page. Help me help others. Thanks.
http://www.extra-life.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=portal.fundraisingPage
Message 39 of 71 (118 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5776 posts

Oct 19, 2013

tumblr_lrublm9th01qgriv6o1_500_large.gif

I am not buying any as of yet. I want to see how congress does in Jan. I need things to be more stable in this country first before I start parting with my cash. I feel its not going to be good this Christmas for the stores.

sony playstation gif photo: Playstation. tumblr_m1ilz5Zv2H1qk2rgdo1_500_large.gif
Message 40 of 71 (111 Views)