Splicer
49 posts

Re: games that suck

Jan 8, 2013

Unit 13, Sucks. I don't care who developed it because this is a thread for games that suck.

Big FPS fan and it was the frst game I bought (at full price) with my Vita from PSN store in April. Controls are horrible and it doesn't keep me interested. I have been too scared to buy another so I occupy my time with Pinball Arcade. 

-Posted Using My PS Vita.
Message 11 of 14 (64 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
277 posts

Jan 8, 2013
Resistance bs sucks so bad it should be taken off the market or given away for free . The person who made this thread sucks and doesn't know what they're talking about. Same with person above. Call of duty and unit 13 are great games.
Message 12 of 14 (61 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
277 posts

Jan 8, 2013
And the controls are perfect u probably don't even have the game sucka
Message 13 of 14 (60 Views)
Survivor
2536 posts

Jan 8, 2013

ryannfrad wrote:

Unit 13, Sucks. I don't care who developed it because this is a thread for games that suck.

Big FPS fan and it was the frst game I bought (at full price) with my Vita from PSN store in April. Controls are horrible and it doesn't keep me interested. I have been too scared to buy another so I occupy my time with Pinball Arcade. 

You are a big FPS fan and bought a third person shooter? That makes sense; regardless, I'd pick Unit 13 over Nihilistic garbage any day~.

Message 14 of 14 (57 Views)