Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Monster Hunter
31 posts

Re: honestly, ps vita sucks right now

[ Edited ]
Feb 8, 2013

Aw man, of all the threads that could have been bumped back up from June.. :smileysad: Having this on the front page of the Vita forums is not fun to look at! :smileytongue: Let this thread die!

Please use plain text.
Message 61 of 96 (428 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
88 posts

Apr 8, 2013
The vita sucks entirely. 250 games and only 40 are vita titles? Why not just buy a psp instead? How can Sony release a system that features last generation console games on a current generation handheld? What a joke. Some of you are too content with a good Sony screwjob
Please use plain text.
Message 62 of 96 (340 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
88 posts

Apr 8, 2013
Do not let this thread die. The truth should be told and always at the top. The vita is useless. Buy a psp instead. When someone explains to me how this guy is trolling when he's actually 100% right then ill change my opinion. The vita was the worst buy ever. Getting one free is still insulting. I just don't get HOW a new generation handheld offers only 40 vita titles and over 100 psp titles. What the hell is so great about that?
Please use plain text.
Message 63 of 96 (338 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
88 posts

Apr 8, 2013
I've never delt with a more problematic handheld either. Always dropping connection, everyone on the online games mods and cheats (how else does one end up under maps to kill you relentlessly) and the selection of games are pure garbage
Please use plain text.
Message 64 of 96 (336 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
80 posts

Apr 8, 2013

So many negative threads. I don't if I'm just starting to realizing it or it's just recently. My , oh my. :smileysad:

Killzone-Shadow-Fall-Edit
Please use plain text.
Message 65 of 96 (333 Views)
Lombax Warrior
88 posts

Apr 8, 2013
Yup. If Sony was doing their job properly I doubt people would have reason to be unhappy
Please use plain text.
Message 66 of 96 (330 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

[ Edited ]
May 8, 2013

2 Analogs no good 1st person shooter. Blackops was horrible unit 13 is no good cause no vs multiplayer. No good rpg games like actually where you freeroam or make a unique cool character. No free roam games period. 2 analogs and all the psp games are one analog so who cares about 2 analogs if theres no good games for them. Soo many features sooo little use for any of them. The only thing i use my vita for is music unlimited. Not many apps for vita. Took forever just to get youtube **bleep** sony. Japan titles dont tickle my fancy. This is bad for Sony because i will not be buying a Playstation 4 until the new xbox comes out and i can completely compare both systems. I will not be stuck with another 300 dollar device that seems to be a paperweight. This system has so much potential. So many 1st person shooters could be played on the go. And even a mmorpg or a  good unique rpg game. Companys could really make out like bandits if they would program for this. But as for right now its the best and worst handheld gaming device on the market. So sad to see such hardware be condemned. The only worthy game in my opinion that i have payed for on this system is LBPvita. No other titles are worthy of my hard earned cash. So i agree with the guy that won a vita and says is sucks. I want to like the vita i want to say man i cant put it this thing down. But the truth is i cant find a reason to pick it up. And man it looks so freaking cool to and the screen is awsome. I own a ps3 and had a psp im a big sony supporter i have playstation plus and love it. This device has been such a let down for me. I really hope sony will find a way to bring this device to life.

Please use plain text.
Message 67 of 96 (288 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1916 posts

May 8, 2013

digitaldelimma wrote:

2 Analogs no good 1st person shooter. Blackops was horrible unit 13 is no good cause no vs multiplayer. No good rpg games like actually where you freeroam or make a unique cool character. No free roam games period. 2 analogs and all the psp games are one analog so who cares about 2 analogs if theres no good games for them. Soo many features sooo little use for any of them. The only thing i use my vita for is music unlimited. Not many apps for vita. Took forever just to get youtube **bleep** sony. Japan titles dont tickle my fancy. This is bad for Sony because i will not be buying a Playstation 4 until the new xbox comes out and i can completely compare both systems. I will not be stuck with another 300 dollar device that seems to be a paperweight. This system has so much potential. So many 1st person shooters could be played on the go. And even a mmorpg or a  good unique rpg game. Companys could really make out like bandits if they would program for this. But as for right now its the best and worst handheld gaming device on the market. So sad to see such hardware be condemned. The only worthy game in my opinion that i have payed for on this system is LBPvita. No other titles are worthy of my hard earned cash. So i agree with the guy that won a vita and says is sucks.

Wow, your first post here is necroing a thread with a blob of text nobody is going to read. Good job, troll!

Please use plain text.
Message 68 of 96 (284 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
344 posts

May 8, 2013
Couldn't agree more. I posted this same thing last week how come yours got all these responses.
Please use plain text.
Message 69 of 96 (266 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2195 posts

May 8, 2013
Are you talking about ps Vito on this thread? I was just wondering?
Pay your fair share and your taxes and help your employees and pay your employees fair, Corporations. Stop cheating people.
Please use plain text.
Message 70 of 96 (264 Views)
0 Likes