Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Hekseville Citizen
277 posts

Re: honestly, ps vita sucks right now

Nov 17, 2012
Ya i like the psvita I do play it very few games are really good but damnit this system that I paid 300 for plus 200 in Memory cards should be off the hook but its missing out on the quality. Where Is the quality in psvita gaming.Hopefully this Is jusy a bad year. That these gaming companies were not the right choice to have create games. By christmas or after christmas things might begin to shape up. Sine mora looks like a good upcoming psvita release but it doesnt aren like a big game. All the game are quick for on the go. Rushed.I wanna see a game that Is made to play at home . That takes you time to gather in all the glorified scenary. That you are just sucked right into and it takes time to complete. You can complete game in differnt ways. More of the home console feel and not this gaming on the go. I know thats why the psvita Is made for on the go. But its not I play my psvita at home when others are using up the tv i wanna be able to sit on the couch play my ps3 get up go outside smoke a cig or move to another room and continúe to play. I think we will begin to see changes to psvita gaming in the near future I havent have up hope
Message 51 of 96 (550 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1102 posts

Nov 17, 2012

The Vita is great. I own a ps3 as well, but I love sitting in front of the tv playing the Vita. If you don't like it sell it or give it to someone who'll appreciate it. No need to come here and rant because most of us really don't care about your opinion on hating the Vita. I don't remember the psp or the 3DS having games that are this good. Also very glad that a virus like yourself won't be coming back. Cheers.

Message 52 of 96 (539 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
277 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 19, 2012

Sorry **bleep** I like my vita alot use it everday I wouldnt have bought it if I didnt like it I looked into **bleep** and knew everthing about it before I decides to Buy it I think its great. I was jusy saying they should put effort into making their own games rather than making cheper knock games from the ps3. And im here to voice an opinión like everyone else has.

Edited for inflammatory content.

Message 53 of 96 (526 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
69 posts

Nov 17, 2012
You got it free. Stop complaining. There's Assassians creed 3,Call of duty,meed for speed and more... if you don't like it then don't use it.
Message 54 of 96 (524 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
12342 posts

Nov 18, 2012
If you want games to play at home and suck you in, you play PS3.

Vita isn't meant for super in depth ps3 quality titles
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 55 of 96 (505 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1102 posts

Nov 18, 2012

Hey prowood my comment was directed at the guy with virus in his name not you. you should read more and think less. Not everything revolves around you.

Message 56 of 96 (496 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
277 posts

Nov 18, 2012
Oh i thoughr it did my.mistake.
Message 57 of 96 (468 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Feb 8, 2013

What are you talking about? Sure, most of those games you stated are great, but Resistance: Burning Skies is trash...

Message 58 of 96 (328 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1898 posts

Feb 8, 2013
um. uncharted, gravity rush, lbp, sly, all stars, and a lot more good games for it. so, your obviously smoking. and since you save 250 on buying a vita, thats 250 for buying games...
Message 59 of 96 (311 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
351 posts

Feb 8, 2013
It doesn't suck but it does have unfulfilled potential... That isn't the Vita's fault... There have been some solid games to play...
Message 60 of 96 (306 Views)
0 Likes