Monster Hunter
35 posts

Re: honestly, ps vita sucks right now

Dec 24, 2013

no sorry bud this console sucks, but he should just sell it.

Message 91 of 96 (249 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
35 posts

Dec 24, 2013

yes it gets better because ?

Message 92 of 96 (249 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
35 posts

Dec 24, 2013

Lol you dont have to be bitter about it, he's just saying this console sucks, you dont have to let your feelings in on how you dislike how he thinks. 

Message 93 of 96 (248 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
35 posts

Dec 24, 2013

The worst thing about this console is that its extremely limited and super expensive.

You can only use 1 account on it, or re-format and still use 1 account on it. You have to buy buncha super expensive memory cards and super expensive boring games (because they are very few), so justifying all this rip off on the console itself,games and memory cards is like burning your money seriously. But sure if this console is your favorite and you want them to steal your money, go for it.

Nintendo DS and 3DS dont even have accounts and are a little bit limited but still are 200% better quality, PSP was even more fun.

They are even crying out to the biggest nerds out there to start cracking the PS Vita because its so crappy with the intentional use.

I understand the hackers because when you can control even a tiny bit of the 1000 dollar "fun" you just bought, you might actually have some fun with the hacking. 

Im not a hacker but i understand them.

Message 94 of 96 (245 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
379 posts

Dec 24, 2013

moogsy77 wrote:

The worst thing about this console is that its extremely limited and super expensive.

You can only use 1 account on it, or re-format and still use 1 account on it. You have to buy buncha super expensive memory cards and super expensive boring games (because they are very few), so justifying all this rip off on the console itself,games and memory cards is like burning your money seriously. But sure if this console is your favorite and you want them to steal your money, go for it.

Nintendo DS and 3DS dont even have accounts and are a little bit limited but still are 200% better quality, PSP was even more fun.

They are even crying out to the biggest nerds out there to start cracking the PS Vita because its so crappy with the intentional use.

I understand the hackers because when you can control even a tiny bit of the 1000 dollar "fun" you just bought, you might actually have some fun with the hacking. 

Im not a hacker but i understand them.

You sure have a ton of time, don't ya.. Reviving old threads and just generally spamming nonsense. people like you should be banned from forums, simply for reviving old useless threads.

Message 95 of 96 (241 Views)
PlayStation Moderator
1435 posts

Dec 24, 2013

Hi all - This thread is a few months old and, as such, many of the people involved may have moved on. As such, I will be locking this thread. Should you desire to start a new thread, feel free to.

Message 96 of 96 (215 Views)
0 Likes