Sep 19 2013
By: yosnel79 Hekseville Citizen 366 posts

i need an Asap Answer ..

9 replies 182 views Edited Sep 19, 2013

is GTA V worth Buying ? .. i when yasturday to my causins house and played but i didn't feel that Vibe of rush u get when u played GTA 4 i mean gta V looks awsome and stuff but just idk just dosn't catch up to my expertise i need..to know if its worth the hassle cus AC4 seems more promisiing then just couple of serial killers.. In my opinion... + i have already wasted 450$ on ps4 pre orders with its games so idk if spending another 60$ for a console that i don't wanna play anymore...... im just waiting for the PS4... so i need to know if GTA V

Worth the Hassle ?.. or is it just a Modern day red dead ?..

"You can't believe everything on the Internet"-- Kevin Butler
Message 1 of 10 (182 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
149 posts

Re: i need an Asap Answer ..

Sep 19, 2013

Kinda sounds like you've answered your own question.  If you're not that into the new GTA after trying it out, then why buy it now?  Grab it later on sale, or see if it works with Gaikai next year if you change your mind.  Otherwise, save your cash for the new system.

Please implement Remote Play in PS4 Xenoverse!
Message 2 of 10 (164 Views)
Splicer
55 posts

Sep 19, 2013

Cant you just rent it for a couple of days dude?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Message 3 of 10 (163 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
569 posts

Sep 19, 2013
IMHO I'm really enjoying GTA 5.... The story is very fun and keeps you interested in each characters life.....the city and map is a hustle n bussle of people more then any gta made....they kept what works and improved what needed improvement..I'm still early in and haven't experienced much yet but I'm having a blast n look forward everyday to play it....if u like gta I say this installment is worth a purchase....u could buy a preowned copy at gamestop soon n play it for up to 7 days see if u like it completely, if not return it n get ur money back!! Good luck on your decision!!
Gamer till the End
Message 4 of 10 (158 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
5977 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 19, 2013

I would say if you are a fan of GTA, get the game. If it's appeals to you, pick it up. Besides first party games coming out for PS3, this is probably the last good third party game coming out for a long time. 

Me, I'm passing on the game as GTA4 just didn't do it for me. Loved the Games before it, the three PSP titles but For some reason the super serious tone really turned me off. Strangely enough, I've actually started to like Saints Row, really liked the third game and really want to pick up the fourth one. It could be the silliness found there reminds how things use to be in the GTA games.

Now before the GTA fans kill me, I highly recommend you to check out some Let's Play videos of the first few hours of the game on YouTube to see if the game appeals to you.

Like you though, I have my PS4 fully paid off and I'm trying to avoid buying current gen titles as it will make things easier to move on to PS4 games. I'll be picking up Watch Dogs for the PS4, which had impressed me and seems like a open world techie sand box. So instead of grabbing GTA5 for my open world fix, I'll be picking up Watch Dogs.

It's your money though and the decision is entirely up to you. I'm sure the GTA fans might persuade you to get it.

Message 5 of 10 (157 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1465 posts

Sep 19, 2013

ill tell ya tomorrow

photo 4uxeSNX.jpgIn Me

Message 6 of 10 (151 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
366 posts

Sep 19, 2013

cyborgWARZONE wrote:

Cant you just rent it for a couple of days dude?

I .. don't Rent lolz... its pointless when someone els can let u barrow it.

Message 7 of 10 (132 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
366 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 19, 2013

da1writer wrote:

I would say if you are a fan of GTA, get the game. If it's appeals to you, pick it up. Besides first party games coming out for PS3, this is probably the last good third party game coming out for a long time. 

Me, I'm passing on the game as GTA4 just didn't do it for me. Loved the Games before it, the three PSP titles but For some reason the super serious tone really turned me off. Strangely enough, I've actually started to like Saints Row, really liked the third game and really want to pick up the fourth one. It could be the silliness found there reminds how things use to be in the GTA games.

Now before the GTA fans kill me, I highly recommend you to check out some Let's Play videos of the first few hours of the game on YouTube to see if the game appeals to you.

Like you though, I have my PS4 fully paid off and I'm trying to avoid buying current gen titles as it will make things easier to move on to PS4 games. I'll be picking up Watch Dogs for the PS4, which had impressed me and seems like a open world techie sand box. So instead of grabbing GTA5 for my open world fix, I'll be picking up Watch Dogs.

It's your money though and the decision is entirely up to you. I'm sure the GTA fans might persuade you to get it.

I like ur decision ..i might not buy Gta v .. i just wish rockstar wouldn't be so stupid.. about their dicision on GTA .. i hope they bring GTA V for next gen ... althought idc much for GTA .. but im more focused on Ac 4 black flag it seems to be delivering more then expected from an Assassins Creed game.... i just need to know ppl's opinions so i know weather to or not to.. if u ghet my Point..

Overrall thread needs to close since i will not be buying GTA V . i already played it at my causins house and it bored me to deatht after killing couple of ppl and doing some missions.. only thing i liked about GTA V was the strip clubs and .. the switch characters any time thing that's about it.... the Multiplayers is kinda like red dead redemption.... so wasn't all that great ... ( Playing with a friend )  i wouldnt count much for its Multiplayer cus after about a Month or less of GTA V's release .. ppl will just be trolling and doing Pointless stuff ..to ruin others gameplay so i'll pass on that stupidity ---- ty for ur Opinions and much gratitude Smiley Very Happy Looking foward to GTA V on next gen if not .. well metal gear will be my new hero of Open world gaming.. Smiley Very Happy besides AC 4

Message 8 of 10 (128 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
13560 posts

Sep 19, 2013

yosnel79 wrote:

da1writer wrote:

I like ur decision ..i might not buy Gta v .. i just wish rockstar wouldn't be so stupid.. about their dicision on GTA .. i hope they bring GTA V for next gen ... althought idc much for GTA .. but im more focused on Ac 4 black flag it seems to be delivering more then expected from an Assassins Creed game.... i just need to know ppl's opinions so i know weather to or not to.. if u ghet my Point..

Overrall thread needs to close since i will not be buying GTA V . i already played it at my causins house and it bored me to deatht after killing couple of ppl and doing some missions.. only thing i liked about GTA V was the strip clubs and .. the switch characters any time thing that's about it.... the Multiplayers is kinda like red dead redemption.... so wasn't all that great ... ( Playing with a friend )  i wouldnt count much for its Multiplayer cus after about a Month or less of GTA V's release .. ppl will just be trolling and doing Pointless stuff ..to ruin others gameplay so i'll pass on that stupidity ---- ty for ur Opinions and much gratitude Smiley Very Happy Looking foward to GTA V on next gen if not .. well metal gear will be my new hero of Open world gaming.. Smiley Very Happy besides AC 4

Well now we know you're lying.

There is no local multiplayer, and the GTA Online component doesn't release until October.

So there is no multiplayer at this time.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 9 of 10 (125 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
366 posts

Sep 19, 2013

glaciusx25 wrote:

yosnel79 wrote:

da1writer wrote:

Well now we know you're lying.

There is no local multiplayer, and the GTA Online component doesn't release until October.

So there is no multiplayer at this time.

i was reffering to the trailer.... pardon my brustsome.. didn't really much apply to me..

Message 10 of 10 (122 Views)
0 Likes