Highlighted
Apr 17 2013
By: X-CrimsonDeath-X Lombax Warrior 113 posts

if i am quitting ps home or ps3 will sony refund what i i spent on home i herd rumors they do

8 replies 367 views Edited Apr 17, 2013

i'm tired of errors being constant im tired of not being able to play my games in peace without a error i can't even enjoy my ps home items because i get home errors every 10 mins i can't enjoy hanging with friends cuz of errors can't enjoy the items i bought cuz of errors if i am quitting home will sony give a refund because i am a unsatisfied customer ? all i know is i herd rumors that some ppl got their money back i don't think sony plans to fix the errors either every time they claim they will fix the erorrs they don't

stay on the subject with the replys.... thanks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKvfKqAuPEY

EVIL SADISTIC B down to the core of my bones, and NO ONE more loyal then me as your friend
Message 1 of 9 (367 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14608 posts

Re: if i am quitting ps home or ps3 will sony refund what i i spent on home i herd rumors they do

Apr 17, 2013

I doubt it, but you can try.

Welcoming Committee- "The business of gaming is business"
Message 2 of 9 (357 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
11942 posts

Re: if i am quitting ps home or ps3 will sony refund what i i spent on home i herd rumors they do

Apr 17, 2013
They would maybe (doubtfully) refund an item or two if you were having issues with them. I highly doubt you'll get anything.
Message 3 of 9 (194 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Apr 17, 2013
You can get a refund for a defective item in rare circumstances when a common issue is known with the product. If it is a Home related problem you can post it here: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home-Support/bd-p/22578
You can NOT get refunds just because you dont like the purchases though. It is right there under where you purchase that Sony isnt entitled to refund anything.
Support Forums
Message 4 of 9 (310 Views)
0 Likes
Umbrella Scientist
9332 posts

Apr 17, 2013

Sony would refund your money in Playstation Home if there is a specific item that is not working in HOME and it is 100% Sony's fault that the item is not working. But Sony WILL NOT refund your money in HOME because you are getting errors in HOME. Who knows? Maybe you got bad internet. Also PSN is having some emergency maintenace today. Sony did not update the Playstation Store today. Sony would not give you a refund for that. You can call Sony PlayStation Support at (800) 345-SONY. This is the same phone number as (800) 345-7669. See what Sony says.

zQCPf.gif

Here's symbols to copy & paste into your friends list comment. ℡ № ª
⇒⇔ ¹ ² ³ ® ™ ‰ © ½ ¼ ¾ ←↑→↓ψ † ‡ ※♪♭♯★ ☆▲▼△▽◆ ◇ ○ ◎ ● ■ □ 回 〓 √∞♂♀ 웃 유
Ω ①②③④⑤⑥⑦⑧⑨⑩⑪⑫⑬⑭⑮⑯⑰⑱⑲⑳ ㎎ ㎏ ㎜ ㎝ ㎞ ㎡ ㏄ ≒ Æ æ η α β ε α₩£ ≡ » « ¶ † εïз ∵
∴ #’〈 〉《 》「」『 』【 】〔 〕ミ 彡 ッ シ!#@ $ %
&()*+,-./0123456789:;<=>?ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz[\
]^_`{|}~¢£ㄻ ㄼ ㄽ ㄾ ㄿ ㅁ ㅂ ㅄ ㅅ ㅆ ㅇ ㅈ ㅊ ㅋ ㅌ ㅍ ㅎㄱ 을 ㄺ卍∃⊥ ∀ Ξ Σ Π 文 ≒≠ ≡≦
≧ⅠⅡⅢ Ⅳ Ⅴ Ⅵ Ⅶ Ⅷ Ⅸ Ⅹ ⅰ ⅱ ⅲ ⅳ ⅴ ⅵ ⅶ ⅷ ⅸ ⅹ¬ ̄ ±∂∩∀∇∠∧∨∩∪∫∬⊂⊃⊥⊿⌒─│┌┐└┘├┤┬┴┼─
━│┃┌┏ ┐┓└┗ ┘┛├┝┠┣ ┤┥┨┫┬ ┯ ┰ ┳ ┴ ┷ ┸ ┻ ┼ ┿ ╂ ╋
Message 5 of 9 (295 Views)
Lombax Warrior
266 posts

Apr 17, 2013
It sounds like you're having problems with just about everything you do..... I'd do a full system restore because it sounds like you have corrupted files.

Video Games Destroyed My Life!!!
Good Thing I Have 2 Extra Lives.....
Message 6 of 9 (288 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3105 posts

Apr 17, 2013

those rumors are just that..they will not give refunds as all sales are final and Home isn't gauranteed to run smooth as it is considered in Beta and is described in the TOS for home..

gta5 photo: GTAV banner gta5_banner.jpg
Message 7 of 9 (277 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3209 posts

Apr 17, 2013
Man i haven't been in Home for over a few years. It was really fun at 1st, then it got boring. I remember the very 1st beta, they change and added a lot since then. But Sony will not issue refunds for digital purchased items.
PSN: Deaofly
60 GIG Ps3 Owner Since January 21, 2007
500GB Ps4 Owner Since November 22, 2014
1000 Model PSP Owner, PSP Go Owner and PS Vita Owner
PS1 and PS2, Both Original Systems.
Message 8 of 9 (213 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11693 posts

Apr 17, 2013

X-CrimsonDeath-X wrote:

i'm tired of errors being constant im tired of not being able to play my games in peace without a error i can't even enjoy my ps home items because i get home errors every 10 mins i can't enjoy hanging with friends cuz of errors can't enjoy the items i bought cuz of errors if i am quitting home will sony give a refund because i am a unsatisfied customer ? all i know is i herd rumors that some ppl got their money back i don't think sony plans to fix the errors either every time they claim they will fix the erorrs they don't

stay on the subject with the replys.... thanks

im sorry but there is a general no refunds policy...  while you may be able to talk to them to refund you on a purchase made on error..  they will not refund you for all the purchases you made on home..  so basically everything you purchase is done at your own risk

>

Message 9 of 9 (176 Views)
0 Likes