Reply
Jun 06 2005
By: Forsaken1304 Sackboy 448 posts
Offline

just wan't to clear the sky for the ps3

62 replies 7 views Edited Jun 6, 2005
ok i noticed quite a few xbox fans on here **bleep**ing about how the ps3's demos were not using the real ps3's power and microsoft want's us to believe that the ps3 will be inferior to the 360 but this is indeed wrong. sure they tell you that sony is  using other technology to power the demo's but what they dont't tell you is that the proccesor used to power them is 10 times less powerful than the real processor that sony is going to be using for the ps3 so that means these games should look even better on the ps3 than what they looked in the demo's. and now i believe it's time to reveal the 360 sharade guess what system was powering there 360 demos thats right none other than apple G5's lol microsoft using apple computers to power there games sounds like good old Bill gates was afraid of his technology crashing on him again lol this isnt a thread comparing the systems  or anything I writting it to inform people not to believe all the B*ll Sh*t that microsoft spews.
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 63 (7 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 02/14/2005
Offline
3572 posts
 

Re: just wan't to clear the sky for the ps3

Jun 6, 2005
they seem to be a similar in power. xbox has more RAM(512 MB) while PS3 now has(256 MB) but the PS3 has the cell processor so the games will be faster and better paced. it will be just like PS2 and Xbox, PS2 is faster but Xbox has a bit better graphics.,
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

PSN ID: bobakadush & SOLID_SNAKE_7777
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 63 (7 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 11/10/2002
Offline
8277 posts
 

Re: just wan't to clear the sky for the ps3

Jun 6, 2005
MS had to make the PS3 look bad.  MS knows if people don't buy the X360 before PS3 comes out, they will probably never buy a X360 again.  MS is trying to confuse people and make sure that enough X360 are sold before PS3 launch.,
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 63 (7 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 11/10/2002
Offline
8277 posts
 

Re: just wan't to clear the sky for the ps3

Jun 6, 2005
,

,
,
,bobakadush wrote:
they seem to be a similar in power. xbox has more RAM(512 MB) while PS3 now has(256 MB) but the PS3 has the cell processor so the games will be faster and better paced. it will be just like PS2 and Xbox, PS2 is faster but Xbox has a bit better graphics. ,

,
,
,


Both have 512 MB of ram.  Ram is not a problem for both consoles.  Both consoles will have enough ram but MS is trying to make people think that PS3 won't have enough of ram.  I am guessing you got confused by MS's article on X360 vs PS3.  This is exactly what I ment in my previous post.  People who believed MS will buy X360 at launch thinking that X360 will be the best console.

Message Edited by Llama Herder on 06-06-2005 04:43 PM

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 63 (7 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 05/24/2000
Offline
3790 posts
 

Re: just wan't to clear the sky for the ps3

Jun 6, 2005

I think the funniest thing about this whole "battle of the demos" is the fact that the videos that were "rendered" were still developed using the beta version of the PS3 hardware, not some off the wall computer that the developers borrowed from ILM or Dreamworks. Now, if you compare the rendered scenes or "real-time" scenes on the PS2, sometimes you can't tell a difference between the game and the video...it's all a matter of the developer. Why is it so hard for people to believe that a videogame console can make such wonderful images? I mean jeeze...hollywood has been doing it for years...only it's not called a console, it's called a computer...using a program like Miya.

,
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 63 (7 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 05/18/2005
Offline
448 posts
 

Re: just wan't to clear the sky for the ps3

Jun 6, 2005
yea i hear ya but i have a feeling sony is going to make a few changes before the ps3 is released and i think they'll make it more powerful yet.,
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 63 (7 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 05/18/2005
Offline
448 posts
 

Re: just wan't to clear the sky for the ps3

Jun 6, 2005
i Agree 100% with Jin Kazama the ps3 was using beta technology the xbox was using it's actual power and ps3's beta power wa even better than it i'm saying it now the next gen of systems is in sony's court and microsft will say all the **bleep** they need to to confuse ppl to buy there garbage before they realize they don't need it cuz it is garbage,
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 63 (7 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 03/16/2005
Offline
2101 posts
 

Re: just wan't to clear the sky for the ps3

Jun 6, 2005


unstoppable_killer wrote:
ok i noticed quite a few xbox fans on here **bleep**ing about how the ps3's demos were not using the real ps3's power and microsoft want's us to believe that the ps3 will be inferior to the 360 but this is indeed wrong. sure they tell you that sony is  using other technology to power the demo's but what they dont't tell you is that the proccesor used to power them is 10 times less powerful than the real processor that sony is going to be using for the ps3 so that means these games should look even better on the ps3 than what they looked in the demo's. and now i believe it's time to reveal the 360 sharade guess what system was powering there 360 demos thats right none other than apple G5's lol microsoft using apple computers to power there games sounds like good old Bill gates was afraid of his technology crashing on him again lol this isnt a thread comparing the systems  or anything I writting it to inform people not to believe all the B*ll Sh*t that microsoft spews.





Lame ass fanboy go away
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 63 (7 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 11/10/2002
Offline
8277 posts
 

Re: just wan't to clear the sky for the ps3

Jun 6, 2005

,
,
,unstoppable_killer wrote:
i Agree 100% with Jin Kazama the ps3 was using beta technology the xbox was using it's actual power and ps3's beta power wa even better than it i'm saying it now the next gen of systems is in sony's court and microsft will say all the **bleep** they need to to confuse ppl to buy there garbage before they realize they don't need it cuz it is garbage ,

,
,

X360 was using alpha dev kit.,
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 63 (7 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 05/24/2000
Offline
3790 posts
 

Re: just wan't to clear the sky for the ps3

Jun 7, 2005
and yet it STILL looked weaker than the PS3....ATI and Microsoft are on a roll!!,
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 63 (7 Views)
Reply
0 Likes