Sackboy
448 posts

Re: just wan't to clear the sky for the ps3

Jun 7, 2005
ok one i'm no fanboy i actually own all three systems right now but why waste 400 or 500 on a 360 when i think we all know ps3 will be more worth it and still even if they were using an alpha dev kit  the ps3 is using stuff thats barely beta technology so really think about it  i'm not arguing my point anymore i'm just goin to say if you want to waste your money on the 360 go ahead but i'm sure by the spring we'll see who has the better console,
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 63 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
266 posts

Jun 7, 2005
You mean like minor nelson's blog halo box's fanboys had wood over. Microsoft likes to pull the numbers game. They like to 'trick' people into thinking something that its not. That was the whole point to the title '360'. Because they didnt want it to look inferior to the PS3 by calling it a '2'. They also pull the same thing making the less technically minded think each of the 3 processor cores runs at 3.2 Ghz, thereby totaling 9.6 Ghz! Gimmie a freakin break.
'Always remember that you are unique, just like everyone else'
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 63 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3790 posts

Jun 7, 2005
Yeah...SEGA did a very similiar thing with their graphic chip on the Dreamcast...combined two 64bit chips to give it 128bit capability....look where it got them. ,
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 63 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2101 posts

Jun 7, 2005

unstoppable_killer wrote:
ok one i'm no fanboy i actually own all three systems right now but why waste 400 or 500 on a 360 when i think we all know ps3 will be more worth it and still even if they were using an alpha dev kit  the ps3 is using stuff thats barely beta technology so really think about it  i'm not arguing my point anymore i'm just goin to say if you want to waste your money on the 360 go ahead but i'm sure by the spring we'll see who has the better console

Xbox 360 a waste of money?

PS3 will be better than the Xbox 360 because it has better graphics?:smileyindifferent: I seriously doubt you own all systems. You say the PS3 is better because it has nicer graphics, then why did you buy a PS2 when the Xbox has superior graphics. According to your logic the PS2 is a waste of money because it's not as powerful.

Tell me I'm wrong.
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 63 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
448 posts

Jun 7, 2005

PS3 will be better than the Xbox 360 because it has better graphics?:smileyindifferent: I seriously doubt you own all systems. You say the PS3 is better because it has nicer graphics, then why did you buy a PS2 when the Xbox has superior graphics. According to your logic the PS2 is a waste of money because it's not as powerful.

Tell me I'm wrong.

ok your wrong  1 i bought a dreamcast cuz it was the newest thing that bit me in the a** when the ps2 came out cuz i mean come on it was way better  than the cube was out so i bought that cuz i like sum of the stuff they put out there than i heard about the x box it looked kool so i bought it basically it has nicer graphics and it's got halo thats about it what makes the ps2 great is the games  and the games are whats gonna make the ps3 even greater and far beyond 360 so see you looked at the black and white of what i said than you called me out so don't get pissy cuz i put you in your place

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 63 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3790 posts

Jun 7, 2005
I bought a Gamecube...it was a complete let-down for me. Fortunately I got it used from Gamestop for $75. I owned one game...Splinter Cell. I've played several other games on the cube...wasn't my cup. Xbox...I never owned an Xbox but when I was in college my friends and I would play it on those dreary nights where we wanted to be bums and stay in our dorms. Halo was it. Everything else was mediocre or already on the PS2. The PS2 was always top dog among my friends and I...lots of games...LOTS of games lol. I will get the PS3 because it's got lots of games...LOTS and LOTS of games (PS2 and PS3 combined). I can justly say I'm one of the few people on this bored that is not bias
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 63 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2101 posts

Jun 7, 2005

Tell me I'm wrong.

ok your wrong  1 i bought a dreamcast cuz it was the newest thing that bit me in the a** when the ps2 came out cuz i mean come on it was way better  than the cube was out so i bought that cuz i like sum of the stuff they put out there than i heard about the x box it looked kool so i bought it basically it has nicer graphics and it's got halo thats about it what makes the ps2 great is the games  and the games are whats gonna make the ps3 even greater and far beyond 360 so see you looked at the black and white of what i said than you called me out so don't get pissy cuz i put you in your place

Now you mention the games, but that wasn't why you said the Xbox 360 was a waste of money. You said the PS3 will be better solely because of it's power, and not because of the games.

The reason I singled you out was because you were acting like a lame ass fanboy.
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 63 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
448 posts

Jun 7, 2005
belive me i'm no fanboy but in all honesty and fairness sony is on top of this video game sh*t they got the games the x box had the power but this time around the ps3 has the games and power so honestly it just makes sense for me to buy the ps3,
Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 63 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
448 posts

Jun 7, 2005
and like i said i'm not hereto argue obviously we all enjoy playstation thats why were all here so no reason for us all to fight,
Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 63 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2101 posts

Jun 7, 2005

and like i said i'm not hereto argue obviously we all enjoy playstation thats why were all here so no reason for us all to fight

I agree with that:smileywink:
Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 63 (3 Views)
0 Likes