Fender Bender
4451 posts

Re: just wan't to clear the sky for the ps3

Jun 10, 2005
I can see Toy Story CG sequences anytime I want on my PS2...I just put my Toy Story DVD in. LOL

That whole "Toy Story graphics on the PS2" is one of my favorite things to laugh at.
Message 61 of 63 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15686 posts

Jun 10, 2005

Batista20 wrote:

Chaos_Theory wrote:
Thats,why MS had to make its debut on MTV, to get the kids to buy the,console. Sony didnt need no lame ass celebrities, or a lame ass band.,Sony brought to us what we wanted to see, MS showed us celebrities,playing the x360. I wanted gameplay, not "the killers". MS is,trying to appeal to the teenagers by using rock bands and faceplates.,Sony has a much wider base of game genres. And the publisher support is,abundant with the playstation. The xbox doesnt have the best third,party xclusive support. Capcom is one of the best xclusive companies to,have on your console. Especially with games like RE4. Xbox live isnt,worth an xbox360. Even if Sony's online stays the same, itll be less,laggy becaus e there will be no dial up users, just broadband users.,All i want is a friends list, and im good. And it better be free. MS,has Halo. Sony has DMC4, Killzone, God of War, Tekken and so on. Thats,why Sony will win, yet again.

You wanted game play, and Sony gave you what you wanted?

I didnt know they showed any gameplay.

Link?

http://www.gamespot.com/ps3/action/insomniacshooter/media.html?gcst=i8_om_ps3_052705.asx
,happy?
Message 62 of 63 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15686 posts

Jun 10, 2005

Smoooff Ed wrote:
I can see Toy Story CG sequences anytime I want on my PS2...I just put my Toy Story DVD in. LOL

That whole "Toy Story graphics on the PS2" is one of my favorite things to laugh at.

seriously, and now there is proof that sony didnt say in game graphics. This is great
Message 63 of 63 (9 Views)
0 Likes