Sackboy
587 posts

Re: king of fighters for ps+ 10/9

Oct 8, 2012
There were 2 titles leaving the IGC what the hell happened to the other full game?

Pinball totally rules!
--------------------
Message 11 of 29 (187 Views)
0 Likes
PIayStation MVP
12905 posts

Oct 8, 2012

KemetMan72-_ wrote:
There were 2 titles leaving the IGC what the hell happened to the other full game?

I noticed this too, perhaps Sony changed their mind about removing 2 games this week. They are adding another game next week...

Message 12 of 29 (181 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
990 posts

Oct 8, 2012

This Morgan guy is completely ignorant, saying we'll be happy with the selection this week. If Europe got RE5 Gold edition, Bulletstorm & Wrath of the dead rabbit, why on Earth would we be happy with just KoF13? That is not justified! And for those who argue that some people over in Europe complain about NorthAmerica getting better games. Please stop, it is not! 

Message 13 of 29 (163 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1860 posts

Oct 8, 2012
He's not ignorant, it's just his job to be enthusiastic. I agree with you though.
Message 14 of 29 (161 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1283 posts

Oct 8, 2012

d_razaq wrote:

This Morgan guy is completely ignorant, saying we'll be happy with the selection this week. If Europe got RE5 Gold edition, Bulletstorm & Wrath of the dead rabbit, why on Earth would we be happy with just KoF13? That is not justified! And for those who argue that some people over in Europe complain about NorthAmerica getting better games. Please stop, it is not! 

Why is he ignorant? Because you personally don't like a few games thrown at you? Grow the hell up already. I could care less for Resident Evil, it's the crappiest third person series I've ever tried. I can buy Bulletstorm for under $10, and I'm personally sick of the 2D Platformers. I could care less for any of the 3 games EU just recieved. I'm happy with KoF, last time I played a KoF game was on my PSone over 10-11 years ago, happy to try a later release of it.

Message 15 of 29 (151 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
990 posts

Oct 8, 2012

Its either false-advertisement or the guy doesn't know what people want. Atleast be honest with your customers, Europe gets updates a week early, we get it just a day before. People are excited thinking they are gonna get something good or(equal in value to RE5, BS, & WODR) and end up being disappointed. 

Message 16 of 29 (143 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1283 posts

Oct 8, 2012
Back to the point I made, not everyone is gonna like what they get. I like what we're getting and see it as a better value, you feel differently. The service isn't here to please every single user, every single week, nothing is that perfect. You want what the E.U. is getting, go subscribe to E.U. Plus and stick with it once your U.S. Plus subscription ends. It's that simple, who would've known?
Message 17 of 29 (137 Views)
0 Likes
PIayStation MVP
12905 posts

Oct 8, 2012

d_razaq wrote:

Its either false-advertisement or the guy doesn't know what people want. Atleast be honest with your customers, Europe gets updates a week early, we get it just a day before. People are excited thinking they are gonna get something good or(equal in value to RE5, BS, & WODR) and end up being disappointed. 

What you said isn't accurate. Europe gets their updates once a month, that tells what they are getting for the entire month. In the US we get weekly updates. According to Morgan, by doing the weekly updates it will help avoid any last minute problems that may postpone an update, that we have seen with other PSN releases...

Message 18 of 29 (132 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
587 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 8, 2012

Wrath of the rabbirt got a mighty 4.0, Gold is old why don't you buy it? Bulletstorm is OK but not great. But of course we don't need  more fighting games that can't match up to UMCvs.3 and Dead or Alive 5 at least Blitz is fun. I already have RE5 Gold,Red Dead Goty and many others i don't want to see them personally

Pinball totally rules!
--------------------
Message 19 of 29 (124 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
94 posts

Oct 8, 2012

I will not give up on Red Dead. Can't wait for plus on the vita but am a little worried about all the talk with psp games being offered as vita+ content. I really love PS+ and don't really complain about the content released but it does seem like a lot of PSN games and not many actual full on PS3 games. Will wait patiently as it can only get better.

Message 20 of 29 (105 Views)
0 Likes