Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
PIayStation MVP
12905 posts

Re: king of fighters for ps+ 10/9

Oct 9, 2012

KemetMan72-_ wrote:

Wrath of the rabbirt got a mighty 4.0, Gold is old why don't you buy it? Bulletstorm is OK but not great. But of course we don't need  more fighting games that can't match up to UMCvs.3 and Dead or Alive 5 at least Blitz is fun. I already have RE5 Gold,Red Dead Goty and many others i don't want to see them personally

I tend to believe that SCEA is concentrating on offering free games that are good games, but didn't sell extremely well in the past. I would tend to agree if games like RE5, Red Dead, and Dead Space were offered here some people would be upset since a lot of people already own those games. I'm not so sure how well those games sold in Europe in comparison...

Message 21 of 29 (204 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
94 posts

Oct 9, 2012
Thats a good point but by that logic it would mean littlebigplanet 2 and infomous 2 didnt sell well, which I have a hard time believing.
Message 22 of 29 (170 Views)
Lombax Warrior
194 posts

Oct 9, 2012

Over the last two months plus has not offered anything I care for so I wont renew when my sub is up. I will keep a eye on the blog though and if they start releaseing better titles I will return.

Message 23 of 29 (161 Views)
0 Likes
PIayStation MVP
12905 posts

Oct 9, 2012

AXE_420 wrote:
Thats a good point but by that logic it would mean littlebigplanet 2 and infomous 2 didnt sell well, which I have a hard time believing.

That view is based mostly on what has been offered overall. Out of all the titles available the 2 you mentioned are probably the best selling well, and may have been added to make the IGC more attractive. These games have yet to cycle.

The rest of the titles (usually) fall in the following catagories:

1. Brand new PSN game

2. Older PS3 game that is good that didn't sell phenomanally

3. Older PSN titles that may have been overlooked by some.

Message 24 of 29 (155 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
51 posts

Oct 9, 2012

Logical_Dolphin wrote:

AXE_420 wrote:

That view is based mostly on what has been offered overall. Out of all the titles available the 2 you mentioned are probably the best selling well, and may have been added to make the IGC more attractive. These games have yet to cycle.

The rest of the titles (usually) fall in the following catagories:

1. Brand new PSN game

2. Older PS3 game that is good that didn't sell phenomanally

3. Older PSN titles that may have been overlooked by some.

4. Solid games with highly anticipated sequels coming out soon (Borderlands, Walking Dead)

5. Titles looking for sales boosts (there was a report that developers saw sales boosts after their game left the PS+ freebie)

Currently playing: Assassin's Creed III, Ni No Kuni
Want to play: Tales of Xillia, inFAMOUS Second Son!
Message 25 of 29 (131 Views)
Sackboy
587 posts

Oct 9, 2012
KIng of Fighters XII isn't my cup of tea...I have newer and better fighting games....Red Dead has been on sale many times why didn't people pick it up. Borderlands was a horrible choice they had huge sales on that and people are too cheap to pony up 20 or 30 bucks. Why would there be a sale boost people get it for free....and there's no more anticipated sequels on the PSN store at all. Sorry DS 2 is alrighty out....support retailers too spend 60$ on something worthy. Once a freebie always one unless u let your subscription lapse. Just my opinion. God I hope next week is better...how many fighting games do people need?

Pinball totally rules!
--------------------
Message 26 of 29 (115 Views)
0 Likes
PIayStation MVP
12905 posts

Oct 10, 2012

KemetMan72-_ wrote:
KIng of Fighters XII isn't my cup of tea...I have newer and better fighting games....Red Dead has been on sale many times why didn't people pick it up. Borderlands was a horrible choice they had huge sales on that and people are too cheap to pony up 20 or 30 bucks. Why would there be a sale boost people get it for free....and there's no more anticipated sequels on the PSN store at all. Sorry DS 2 is alrighty out....support retailers too spend 60$ on something worthy. Once a freebie always one unless u let your subscription lapse. Just my opinion. God I hope next week is better...how many fighting games do people need?

Several people have stated after playing Borderlands on PS+, they liked it so much that they are going to buy Borderlands 2, which was probably why it was offered in the first place. The sales boost, is probably with the discounted DLC content for sale to go with the "free" game, like there was for Borderlands and Starhawk..

Message 27 of 29 (107 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1283 posts

Oct 10, 2012
What Dolphin said... I purchased the DLC, along with most people I met in game. A few people I met in game also purchase BL 2. Many people that got SH through Plus purchased the Multiplayer portion of the game. I'm getting more acquainted with KoFXIII as I type. The game isn't "all that", but I'll learn to enjoy it.
Message 28 of 29 (102 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4403 posts

Oct 10, 2012

G_Locc5000 wrote:

lol **bleep** playstation plus is getting **bleep** they need to put out 4 games or something and have people vote on witch one they want for next week

I like this idea.

Moble

Message 29 of 29 (85 Views)
0 Likes