Jan 30 2013
By: HANKDERB024 First Son 10 posts

old classics, MANHUNT

6 replies 108 views Edited Jan 30, 2013

IF YOU GUYS ARE BRINGING BACK PS2 GAMES, BRING BACK MANHUNT. THIS GAME WAS CRAZY AND BRUTALLY AWESOME, PEOPLE CRY ABOUT GAMES BEING TOO VIOLENT THIS WAS THE GRAND DADDY OF THEM ALL

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 7 (108 Views)
PlayStation MVP
7174 posts

Re: old classics, MANHUNT

Jan 30, 2013
I Think they should bring back Splashdown :smileyhappy: No need for caps lock

HEARTFIVEFOURTEEN.png

_____________________ - = Share the Greatness with PlayStation= - ______________________

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 7 (105 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
23648 posts

Jan 30, 2013

Sony didn't make Manhunt, you would have to ask RockStar. Given the mood of the country at the moment however, I'd say it's unlikely. And citing "crazy and brutally awesome" doesn't help you make your case.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 7 (97 Views)
Wastelander
844 posts

Jan 30, 2013

I'd like to see Dragon Quest VIII make a comeback

My Playstation Collection consists of:
152 PS3 games - 564 PS2 games - 72 PS1 games - 202 PSP games - 11 PS Vita games

Over 1,100 games total :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 7 (82 Views)
PlayStation MVP
2312 posts

Jan 30, 2013

HANKDERB024 wrote:

IF YOU GUYS ARE BRINGING BACK PS2 GAMES, BRING BACK MANHUNT. THIS GAME WAS CRAZY AND BRUTALLY AWESOME, PEOPLE CRY ABOUT GAMES BEING TOO VIOLENT THIS WAS THE GRAND DADDY OF THEM ALL

It's not out of the realm of possibility that Rockstar would bring Manhunt to the PlayStation Store. Manhunt sold over one million copies on the PS2. Rockstar has put many of their older games on the PlayStation Store recently. I don't buy digital copies of games but I remember how badass that game was so I think it would be cool if they added it to the PS2 Classics.

PlayStation MVP | PS Plus member | BETA Tester | YouTube Partner www.twitter.com/semajmarc87 | www.youtube.com/semajmarc87
800+ followers | 100+ subscribers
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 7 (75 Views)
PlayStation MVP
889 posts

Jan 30, 2013

I really enjoyed this game when it came out. Looking back it's surprising that it was released because of how graphic the executions were. It really reminded me of The Running Man at times which is one of my top films. Some people might have thought it was a very tasteless game but the stealth was fun and it got really intense at times and I remember near the end when you're storming the mansion it was pretty difficult. So many guys with assault rifles you had to lure them to a chokepoint and thin them out or else death came switfly.

Never did play Manhunt 2 though.

photo wizard_zps4173ab5c.png
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 7 (73 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

Jan 31, 2013

no duh, dumb **bleep** of course ps doesn't make manhunt. it was a suggestion seeing as how they probably work somewhat closely with rockstar a developer of ps games. And manhunt came out after columbine so keep your **bleep** liberal thinking and suggestions to yourself

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 7 (52 Views)
0 Likes