Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Mar 21 2013
By: psfanatic98 Monster Hunter 36 posts

playstation haters

54 replies 626 views Edited Mar 21, 2013

Why does everyone hate on playstation. Im getting tired of xbox fanboys always bashing ps3. ps3 is the better and more powerful console plus it has the best exclusives. Why do you guys think people hate on playstation so much?

Message 1 of 55 (626 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1435 posts

Re: playstation haters

[ Edited ]
Mar 21, 2013

Who cares. get them both if you can. I own both to play a certain title that another cant give. Of course people are going to defend the console they have or play more. Each console have their own pros and cons. comparison topics are 7 years old now.

Message 2 of 55 (621 Views)
MVP Support
6140 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 21, 2013

Agree with DoubleO - couldn't care less what other people think.  I have an opinion about other consoles, other cars, other fashions, other cell phones, but keep them to myself as it really doesn't matter.

Are you happy with your console?  If so, enjoy the crap out of it and forget the rest.

** Engage brain before putting mouth in gear **
Playstation Signature photo Signature-1.jpg
MVP Terms and Conditions ______(=^‥^=)______ Forum Rules of Conduct

Message 3 of 55 (615 Views)
PlayStation MVP
796 posts

Mar 21, 2013

It's not just Xbox loyalists. There are plenty of PS Fanatics who bash the 360. It's a pointless flame war based on opinion. I had 4 great years with the 360 before switching to PS3. I don't regret any of it. 

Please, no blank friend requests - let me know who you are!

Playstation MVP Terms & Conditions
Message 4 of 55 (603 Views)
Sackboy
545 posts

Mar 21, 2013

Anytime there are few choices, but mass communities, there's going to be strong rivalry.  PlayStation vs Xbox, iOS vs Android, Crips vs Bloods,  Windows vs Mac vs Linux, etc.

It's mostly a pride thing, from what I've seen.  You chose the best option.  If the other option was better you would've chosen it, right?  Goodness forbid you have an open mind and go with both.

In regards to PlayStation vs Xbox, they both have their pros and cons, and both are great systems.

Message 5 of 55 (597 Views)
PlayStation MVP
4403 posts

Mar 21, 2013

psfanatic98 wrote:

Why does everyone hate on playstation. Im getting tired of xbox fanboys always bashing ps3. ps3 is the better and more powerful console plus it has the best exclusives. Why do you guys think people hate on playstation so much?

I always say, with anything, do research on a product before you buy.  If you find something that meets your needs and expectations, then go with it.

I am not so concerned with anyone who chooses an X Box over a PS3.  That was their choice.

I do laugh though, at the X Box only owners that come on this Forum and start preaching the ways of X Box.  I certainly hope there are no PS3 People that Troll the X Box Forums.  Trolling is classless, and has no point.

In short, don't worry about the X Box Fans.  They are simply as ecstatic about X Box, as you are about PlayStation.

P.S..  Sony is way better.:smileyhappy:

Moble

Message 6 of 55 (592 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7596 posts

Mar 21, 2013
I'll keep enjoying what I have.

And the haters? I'll just say "f*** them" then continue enjoying my stuff. :smileyhappy:
FIVE YEARS ON PLAYSTATION FORUMS

YOUTUBE REVIEWS ~ TROPHIES ~ GAMING YOUTUBE ~ LITTLEBIGPLANET

Bitcoin is nice. Dogecoin is nice too.
dd58bb65b61e7ab81198f3cc66aa5896c7fd690a
Message 7 of 55 (585 Views)
Fender Bender
2785 posts

Mar 21, 2013

I think you should ignore them. Why does it matter what they say? I love PlayStation! :smileyhappy:

Message 8 of 55 (574 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
14330 posts

Mar 21, 2013

But the PS3... has no gaems.

I know a spell that will make you show your true form; cave rat taught it to me.

Fabulous!
Message 9 of 55 (563 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9761 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 21, 2013
Both consoles have their goods and bads. I think a few hardware mistakes were made which Sony been trying to cope with all generation. 1st party games look and play great. Problem is, most third party developers didnt want to make proper use of Cell. PS3 also has a serious lack of RAM which has hindered many possible PSN features which we will not see until next gen.

Microsoft on the other hand is having problems with the way they conduct business. Believe it or not, there are a whole lot of angry Xbox fans who probably won't return next gen because Microsoft seems to think its better to make you play what they want you to while gouging prices on everything. Their most recent mishap was the silent removal of the Gold family plan which will now bring these people's bills up from 100.00 a year to 240.00 a year for the same accounts. One year of Gold for the family is about the price of a PS3 and 40.00 more than the entry level 360 console itself.
Message 10 of 55 (550 Views)