Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
PlayStation MVP
14002 posts

Re: playstation haters

Mar 27, 2013

There will always be fanboys and they will always be idiots. If you own only one system, some people feel the need to defend that system. IDK why, it's just a console. That's what makes fanboyism so stupid. So, ignore them and play what you want. That's what I do.

Multisystem owner. PS Plus member:Legendary status.GAP member with a launch PS3 & PS4.

Please use plain text.
Message 31 of 55 (185 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
6785 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 29, 2013

I prefer playing the PlayStation 3, it's a great console but I don't think it's superior because there are other consoles in this 7th and 8th generation that are just as good as the PS3 such as Nintendo's Wii and Wii U and Microsoft's Xbox 360 and with their exclusive and multi-platform games, and I own a Xbox 360 console myself.

What I just don't understand is why console fanboys want to think one console is superior then badmouth another console when they didn't try to give the other console a chance? I couldn't care less what console fanboys think of other consoles because I'm enjoying what every video game console has to offer to every average gamer, and they're entitled to their opinion as much as I'm entitled to mines.

It may be true the PS3 is a good console to own and has its great exclusive games, psfantic98. Just don't call it "powerful" and " superior" because every console has its pros and cons.

Please use plain text.
Message 32 of 55 (169 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
36 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 21, 2013

fanboys are some annoying people.

Please use plain text.
Message 33 of 55 (136 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
9212 posts

Oct 21, 2013

if every one hated the playstation then youwould be the only one playing one lol 

wssclanXbox one: Phew Phew Phew.
Ps4:BANG BANG BANG.
Outcome: Xbox One is down call the ambulance"Wii U Wii U Wii U
Please use plain text.
Message 34 of 55 (133 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
969 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 21, 2013

Cause its statements like yours op that make people hate you, just flat out saying the ps3 is more powerful is a very subjective term. It has less ram and a slower gpu, the only thing that was supposibly more powerful was the processor but devs where never able to utilize it and most multiplatform games ended up looking better on xbox.

But next gen that looks like it will change, the ps4 is really looking more powerful, microsoft seemed to of held back in favor of their cloud computing which I don't think is really going to work... which is why I'm here now. I'd rather have a console that can run games under its own power then relying so much on rendering its graphics over the internet.

Please use plain text.
Message 35 of 55 (133 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
9212 posts

Oct 21, 2013

TheAncientPanda wrote:
The only garbage thing about the Ps3 is its durability
Sony Dishes out cheap **bleep** Ps3 that don't last long and the constant Updates are so annoying -.-

really ? hell my ps2 yes old fat ps2 still works  your comment is invalid.

wssclanXbox one: Phew Phew Phew.
Ps4:BANG BANG BANG.
Outcome: Xbox One is down call the ambulance"Wii U Wii U Wii U
Please use plain text.
Message 36 of 55 (131 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2588 posts

Oct 21, 2013

Haters gonna hate and Sony has always proved themselves time and time again.

"I'm not a failure because I didn't win, I'm a failure because I didn't try." - Kev

Please use plain text.
Message 37 of 55 (131 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1982 posts

Oct 21, 2013
It is bound to happen. Haters will always exist so. We have to live with it we like it or not. Just play PS4 when it comes out and ignore Xbox 1 users that will try to **bleep** you off.

Proud Member Of The PlayStation LifeStyle Ambassador Program.
Extra Life page. Help me help others. Thanks.
http://www.extra-life.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=portal.fundraisingPage
Please use plain text.
Message 38 of 55 (127 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
154 posts

Oct 22, 2013

Some of you bring up very points that are excellent..it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks regardless of which console you get just love what you got. A lot of 360 gamers like myself only got it because it was out first and by the time the PS3 was released had already poured hundreds of dollars on the 360. My last favorite console exclusive was Star Wars:Knights of the Old Republic so other than that it's all been multiplatform games as my favorites so to jump from 360 to PS3 would have been some what pointless just to play the same games...BUT next gen is arriving just about the same time and it's a whole fresh start.

Proud owner of Xbox 360 and PS3
PSN:YellowJacket_LE2/XBL:YellowJacket LE

Get Your Portable ID!
Please use plain text.
Message 39 of 55 (113 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
15 posts

Oct 22, 2013
Well, it looks like everyone is bashing the Xbox now. (NOT everyone, but a lot of people... myself included and many Xbox friends that I have).
Please use plain text.
Message 40 of 55 (109 Views)
0 Likes