Reply
Sackboy
Registered: 09/30/2013
Offline
533 posts
 

Re: playstation haters

Oct 22, 2013

vfr_800_rider wrote:

Agree with DoubleO - couldn't care less what other people think.  I have an opinion about other consoles, other cars, other fashions, other cell phones, but keep them to myself as it really doesn't matter.

 

Are you happy with your console?  If so, enjoy the crap out of it and forget the rest.


Yeah people will choose what they will. Even if written in facts that the PS3/PS4 is better than the 360/XOne people will still choose the latter for this or that reason.

Message 41 of 55 (162 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 11/30/2008
Offline
3334 posts
 

Re: playstation haters

[ Edited ]
Oct 22, 2013
You can't fix stupid. Ps4 is proven to be 50%? more powerful in terms of power, shaders, and graphics. . Better exclusives, better community, etc.

Again

You cannot fix stupid.
Image and video hosting by TinyPicHEAVY WEAPONS GUYImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 42 of 55 (145 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 06/12/2013
Offline
5477 posts
 

Re: playstation haters

Oct 22, 2013

HWGuy14 wrote:
You can't fix stupid. Ps4 is proven to be 50%? more powerful in terms of power, shaders, and graphics. . Better exclusives, better community, etc.

Again

You cannot fix stupid.

Does that even matter?  The Atari 2600 is far less powerful than the Sega Dreamcast, yet, I play it far more often then the Dreamcast.  I have also found many Dreamcast enthusiasts to be a somewhat elitist sort of folk. That does not mean that someone who owns a Dreamcast is somehow inferior to an Atari 2600 owner.

 

I mean, sure, there are tons of technical and ethical arguments one could make against the Xbone, but, does that really mean that someone who buys one is stupid?  No, I really don't think so.  It's unlikely that I would ever buy an Xbone, but, that doesn't make me more intelligent than someone who does. 

 

People have different tastes, and that's great.  I'm not trying to start an argument here, HW, but, come on, what possible benefit is there to calling Xbone owners "stupid"?  Seriously.

Grindhead_Jim

Message 43 of 55 (137 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 04/04/2013
Online
4030 posts
 

Re: playstation haters

Oct 22, 2013

I dont look to others to tell me what i want or need. I dont look for a brand name. I dont force my opinion on others. I dont go to microsoft fourms or sites to boast im better because i pick (brand name X) People who do this dont do it for the brand. They use the brand to elevate them self. Long as yoor opinion is I got the best product at the best price and feel it holds the best value for me be happy. You cant ve wrong if your happy with it.


Getting Older doesn't mean it's GAME OVER
It's a better idea to buy games for your PS4
Than to buy a New Console for your PS4
Message 44 of 55 (132 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 04/05/2003
Offline
13294 posts
 

Re: playstation haters

Oct 22, 2013

It is what it is. Its called fanboyism. They purposly bost there onsole is better to get a rise out of the other console owners. Its a quest for attention. Truly if no one responded to the people boasting there system is better. then most of the stuff we see wouldmt be there no more. 

Message 45 of 55 (128 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 11/28/2010
Offline
2546 posts
 

Re: playstation haters

Oct 22, 2013
Not everyone hates the Xbox just bc they have a playstation or due to brand loyalty. I hate M$ as a company bc of their business practices and for the many reasons that murderstyle has mentioned. Just bc someone does not like the product on the other side does not make them a fanboy, there are a lot of ligament reasons not to like M$ as a whole
Message 46 of 55 (114 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 09/27/2012
Offline
127 posts
 

Re: playstation haters

Oct 22, 2013
Sony give Microsoft a run for their money the PS4 is a trillion times better looking than the VHS XBOX ONE
Message 47 of 55 (110 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 09/07/2008
Offline
4927 posts
 

Re: playstation haters

Oct 22, 2013

psfanatic98 wrote:

Why does everyone hate on playstation. Im getting tired of xbox fanboys always bashing ps3. ps3 is the better and more powerful console plus it has the best exclusives. Why do you guys think people hate on playstation so much?


Well sir, if you would have been here since the beginning you would have realized even Sony has problems. Sony is to distant from their customer base and treat us with lackluster disdain. Why everyone permits this behavior is beyond me? Even now with the release of the ps4. Sony has already lied to its customers and broke promises of never charging for online gameplay.

 

Everyone here will sway you and flame posters like myself saying we are trolls etc.. But the fact is any time someone speaks the truth around here they eventually disappear. Soooo I would say this, "take everything around here with a grain of salt". Pick your games carefully for Sony permits games to not only have features labled on the box but never make it into the game. Sony will also release games broken and incomplete.

 

 

They have deceived gamers into believing they have your best interest at heart when all they truly want is your money and not provide you the service for it. Yes these are harsh words but as I've said. I've been around here a while and watch the  industry just get worse. I lower ( from sorrow)  my head at times because for some reason I always hope that this new year might be different. But either way make lemonade when you get lemons. lol

Message 48 of 55 (107 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
MVP Support
Registered: 07/16/2012
Online
14125 posts
 

Re: playstation haters

Oct 22, 2013

uh--oh wrote:

psfanatic98 wrote:

Why does everyone hate on playstation. Im getting tired of xbox fanboys always bashing ps3. ps3 is the better and more powerful console plus it has the best exclusives. Why do you guys think people hate on playstation so much?


Well sir, if you would have been here since the beginning you would have realized even Sony has problems. Sony is to distant from their customer base and treat us with lackluster disdain. Why everyone permits this behavior is beyond me? Even now with the release of the ps4. Sony has already lied to its customers and broke promises of never charging for online gameplay.

 

Everyone here will sway you and flame posters like myself saying we are trolls etc.. But the fact is any time someone speaks the truth around here they eventually disappear. Soooo I would say this, "take everything around here with a grain of salt". Pick your games carefully for Sony permits games to not only have features labled on the box but never make it into the game. Sony will also release games broken and incomplete.

 

 

They have deceived gamers into believing they have your best interest at heart when all they truly want is your money and not provide you the service for it. Yes these are harsh words but as I've said. I've been around here a while and watch the  industry just get worse. I lower ( from sorrow)  my head at times because for some reason I always hope that this new year might be different. But either way make lemonade when you get lemons. lol


As for your argument that they have broken their promise of never charging for online play for the PS4 is beyond ridiculous in my eyes.

 

Try reading this before you jump the gun: http://www.computerandvideogames.com/413823/sony-ps4-multiplayer-fee-will-fund-improvements/

 

They're a business, and always will be. If they want money from users who subscribe to Plus in order to improve the online server infrastructure on the PS4, then what's the big fuss about it? Just because they have given you a bad experience doesn't mean the same for the other person. 

 

 

Back on-topic: Anyways, as I hate to bump this thread that is a few months old, a console is a console, no matter which brand you play it as long as it give you entertainment value with its games and perks. 

Playstation Telephone Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00am-8:00pm PST (Closed on Saturdays & Sundays)
Customer Service - 1-800-345-7669
Account and Billing Support - 1-877-971-7669
Sony Rewards - 1-888-715-7669
Message 49 of 55 (105 Views)
Gaming Beast
Registered: 10/08/2013
Offline
2023 posts
 

Re: playstation haters

Oct 22, 2013
Xbox Live is about money money money and guess what more money!!! Thats great!!! Now I can give them a lot of money for every F thing I want to get in the store!!!


LifeStyle Ambassador Program.
My Youtube Channel. Subscribe here. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4u4grBAukysjm2j8f44VLw
Message 50 of 55 (100 Views)
Reply
0 Likes