Lombax Warrior
242 posts

Re: playstation haters

Oct 22, 2013

psfanatic98 wrote:

Why does everyone hate on playstation. Im getting tired of xbox fanboys always bashing ps3. ps3 is the better and more powerful console plus it has the best exclusives. Why do you guys think people hate on playstation so much?

People hate on everything and anything they feel inferior to, or they know to be inferior to. It should be a complement and not a insult if you can read people and understand their pettiness.

Message 51 of 55 (132 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2546 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 22, 2013
@ uh-oh , you just can't let it go can you. Why do you even bother to post anymore, all of your post are copy and paste of what you have said before which is ever based in truth just your blind distain and your sole opinion about Sony
Message 52 of 55 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13294 posts

Oct 22, 2013

SC-GRAY_FOX wrote:
Not everyone hates the Xbox just bc they have a playstation or due to brand loyalty. I hate M$ as a company bc of their business practices and for the many reasons that murderstyle has mentioned. Just bc someone does not like the product on the other side does not make them a fanboy, there are a lot of ligament reasons not to like M$ as a whole

Im talking the ones that look for trouble by going to the other brands board just to boast on whos better. Or those on a new feed you can reply to say that the topic is pure bleep cause they thing there system is better. When truly they shouldnt be posting cause has nothing to do with there system or games. Those are fan boys. If not they be playing the conse that they love instead of cause trouble elsewhere.

Message 53 of 55 (109 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2546 posts

Oct 22, 2013
I know exactly what you mean panther and I agree. It's the ones that throw out the fanboy label just bc you don't like or want an Xbox or vise versa. People are free to choose whatever product they want for what ever reason. I like my M&P more so then Glock and for many reasons as well, does not make me a S&W fanboy
Message 54 of 55 (106 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13294 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 22, 2013

uh--oh wrote:

psfanatic98 wrote:

Why does everyone hate on playstation. Im getting tired of xbox fanboys always bashing ps3. ps3 is the better and more powerful console plus it has the best exclusives. Why do you guys think people hate on playstation so much?

Well sir, if you would have been here since the beginning you would have realized even Sony has problems. Sony is to distant from their customer base and treat us with lackluster disdain. Why everyone permits this behavior is beyond me? Even now with the release of the ps4. Sony has already lied to its customers and broke promises of never charging for online gameplay.

Everyone here will sway you and flame posters like myself saying we are trolls etc.. But the fact is any time someone speaks the truth around here they eventually disappear. Soooo I would say this, "take everything around here with a grain of salt". Pick your games carefully for Sony permits games to not only have features labeled on the box but never make it into the game. Sony will also release games broken and incomplete.

They have deceived gamers into believing they have your best interest at heart when all they truly want is your money and not provide you the service for it. Yes these are harsh words but as I've said. I've been around here a while and watch the  industry just get worse. I lower ( from sorrow)  my head at times because for some reason I always hope that this new year might be different. But either way make lemonade when you get lemons. LOL

Here we go again.........

I can't see Sony being all that distant with there customers at all. There all for the gamers actually. With all the addition of extra games instead of just your cross platform and Sony AAA Titles. There giving devs a chance to make games and maybe even make an AAA title where on the other system it really isn't so. Also as being part of the Sony customer base. We get to play these games and try them and give off how we feel about them.

Far as broken promises. Sony agreed PSn be free for PS3 but never stated anything else. They are using  PSN fees to make the servers and online portion better. Some one already posted a link showing this. I don't mind paying. I also get free games out of the deal. Ive wanted Oni and Shadow of colossus. I missed my chance on PS2 but look at this. Being a plus member I can play them and 100% for free. Plus many of other games I wanted I got free thanks to Plus. No complaints here broken promise or not.

Far as Broken or incomplete games. This newest launch shows other wise. Game companies saying there got release games and made them bundles. Yet they delay the games now to make them better and fix issues with in these games. This alone proves you are wrong on this opinion. If not Drive club would come out in 3 weeks and be what it is. Instead its being delayed to make sure its 100% correct.

You say the industry gotten worse over the years. Key word is industry. IE Everyone in the Console market. Not just one or the other. You just post here negatively cause you have had a bad experience. You keep saying the same thing over and over again. Ive been a PS user since PS1, I even had a PS3 die on me. Am I mad at Sony? No, Why? It had thousands of house played on in for over 6 years. Long nights of gam play till the morning sun rised. I never had an issue with online or anything. Far as older hardware. No issues I still got my original PS1 and PS2 that works perfectly. Again you had a bad experience. Due to this you are very Juddgemental on Sony. But that doesn't mean you judgment is right and that we got to feel the way you do. 

Seeing what's happened, PS3 did die on me, Early PS3 days were a bit worry  due to no huge titles and what  not. The downage of the PSN. All things that makes Sony look bad. Far as system failure again i stated it got use. Far as PSN titles. Time only made it better. Im in like 3 or 4 games right now and happy as can be. PSN was fixed and its even more secure than it was be fore. Far as this. The other system had an issue like this years before. Sony worked with there customers and there companies to try to  make things best they can for us.  I remember the bads but I don't let them rule over my decisions. Cause far as those little issues PS world has been Amazing for me.

Message 55 of 55 (104 Views)