Feb 18 2011
By: Kitty_Smasher Splicer 68 posts

ps+ question

3 replies 14 views Edited Feb 18, 2011

I got ps+ because I was told by some one that there was cross game chat. I believed him enough to get ps+ before searching for it.

This is how he explained it.

You can cross game chat as long as the guy that starts the chat up. Is a PS+ member and him/her has to invite the people.

I am trying to figure out how to get this to work. I just got ps+ last night and I can not find any thing on this subject. How to get it up

and running.

Was I lied to about the cross game chat?

I have been searching for the past hour on this subject. All I can find is stuff from jan - july 2010 "is there cross game chat?" or "Rumor cross game chat"

either way I like the service. Just blows I was lied to if that is the case.

S_O

Message 1 of 4 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
298 posts

Re: ps+ question

Feb 18, 2011

You were lied to. No cross game chat yet. The only added system level features that PS+ gets is autodownloads of updates and rumored cloud game save backup.

Message 2 of 4 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
68 posts

Feb 18, 2011

Okay, thank you very much for the fast response.

Blows I was lied to. W/E I suppose

S_O

PS. From what I have got so far. I made a great choice. Got 3 months and have already got more free than what it costed

Message 3 of 4 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
6439 posts

Feb 19, 2011

Yeah you were lied to but it's okay. Playstation Plus is a great service and you will get more out of it than you paid for.

Check out my PlayStation dedicated blog, PlayStation Persuasion! playstationpersuasion.tumblr.com

PSN: ScreamAimFire999
Message 4 of 4 (14 Views)
0 Likes