Reply
Jul 14 2013
By: boocraft356089 First Son 4 posts
Offline

ps4 nominate home console. how it works?

19 replies 242 views Edited Jul 14, 2013
Can it be used on a friend and not family? So the system you nominate gets all your games and ps4 plus. What about the nominated... if that system buys games does it go to the system that nominated it? AND one more question... if one system buys battlefield 4 can both play online at the same time. Also in general can both systems be on at the same.
Message 1 of 20 (242 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 07/31/2009
Offline
1164 posts
 

Re: ps4 nominate home console. how it works?

[ Edited ]
Jul 14, 2013

...........What the heck are you smoking dude??? Your post makes absolute no sense....

PS1 Owner since '98, PS2 Owner since '02, PSP Owner since '07, PS3 Owner since '08, Vita Owner since Launch, Ps4 Launch day
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Message 2 of 20 (236 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 07/08/2013
Online
1642 posts
 

Re: ps4 nominate home console. how it works?

Jul 14, 2013
^hahaha exactly what I was going to say. Boocraft can you please rephrase your questions?
Message 3 of 20 (230 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 07/14/2013
Offline
4 posts
 

Re: ps4 nominate home console. how it works?

Jul 14, 2013
Sorry lol typing on my tablet. So you guys know about the ps4 nominate a system right? Will both systems share their games
Message 4 of 20 (225 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 09/05/2012
Offline
8180 posts
 

Re: ps4 nominate home console. how it works?

[ Edited ]
Jul 14, 2013

boocraft356089 wrote:
Sorry lol typing on my tablet. So you guys know about the ps4 nominate a system right? Will both systems share their games

Wrong console lol

 

I have never heard of the nominate system...

FiveFourteen
Ask FiveFourteen,Twitter,Google+
"I am passionate, vigilant, motivated, and I am proud to be a part of the PlayStation Community."
Message 5 of 20 (222 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 07/31/2009
Offline
1164 posts
 

Re: ps4 nominate home console. how it works?

Jul 14, 2013
If you mean sharing games on another persons system, then yes you can do that for one other system.
PS1 Owner since '98, PS2 Owner since '02, PSP Owner since '07, PS3 Owner since '08, Vita Owner since Launch, Ps4 Launch day
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Message 6 of 20 (207 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 02/02/2005
Online
10445 posts
 

Re: ps4 nominate home console. how it works?

Jul 14, 2013

FiveFourteen wrote:

boocraft356089 wrote:
Sorry lol typing on my tablet. So you guys know about the ps4 nominate a system right? Will both systems share their games

Wrong console lol

 

I have never heard of the nominate system...


me niether..  

 

ok im going to put this straight for the origional poster...

 

if you login with any ps4 you can gain access to all your digital content ,

so in some way your sharing content...  provided your logged into your account... but access to that content is lost once you logout...

>

Message 7 of 20 (207 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 02/02/2005
Online
10445 posts
 

Re: ps4 nominate home console. how it works?

Jul 14, 2013

StoneyYoshi wrote:
If you mean sharing games on another persons system, then yes you can do that for one other system.

i dont think it works in the same way as would be required to do on the ps3... 

>

Message 8 of 20 (203 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 07/31/2009
Offline
1164 posts
 

Re: ps4 nominate home console. how it works?

Jul 14, 2013

Teus wrote:

StoneyYoshi wrote:
If you mean sharing games on another persons system, then yes you can do that for one other system.

i dont think it works in the same way as would be required to do on the ps3... 


im sure its the same concept but probably not able to keep that stuff on that other system like you said.

PS1 Owner since '98, PS2 Owner since '02, PSP Owner since '07, PS3 Owner since '08, Vita Owner since Launch, Ps4 Launch day
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Message 9 of 20 (197 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 02/02/2005
Online
10445 posts
 

Re: ps4 nominate home console. how it works?

[ Edited ]
Jul 14, 2013

StoneyYoshi wrote:

Teus wrote:

StoneyYoshi wrote:
If you mean sharing games on another persons system, then yes you can do that for one other system.

i dont think it works in the same way as would be required to do on the ps3... 


im sure its the same concept but probably not able to keep that stuff on that other system like you said.


from what i understand the user that owns it must be the one logged in... it would no longer be enough just  to have the user profile data on the console

 note this doesnt include the console of which the user owns... maybe it might require 2 things to be true for anyone to freely use the content..

>

Message 10 of 20 (192 Views)
Reply
0 Likes