Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Feb 12 2011
By: the_man72 Lombax Warrior 206 posts

psn store on pc ???

2 replies 26 views Edited Feb 12, 2011

What don't we have one like xbox.com has to buy content and downloadables games , and it can't download to your console next time you fire it up .The fact that you can only view downloadable games on this site is lame ....

So the only thing you can install on pc is psp store ??? so if you don't have a psp pretty much useless I guess,  any new changes coming ?

Message 1 of 3 (26 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
123 posts

Re: psn store on pc ???

Feb 13, 2011

This is just speculation on what I've heard Sony is up to in tech news so don't take this as fact; Seeing as we have an new handheld (NGP) coming this fall as well a a PsP branded Sony Erickson, and that Sony has been planning to open up an online store to compete with apple, I would say this feature will probably be on the way. BTW, you can buy codes for many PSN titles at the amazon store and it is legit. Its not some guy from Berkley that rips you off and gets your account banned- its Sony liscenced, just make sure you buy from the Amazon store and not some other distro....

Message 2 of 3 (26 Views)
Lombax Warrior
206 posts

Re: psn store on pc ???

Feb 18, 2011

thrillboi wrote:

This is just speculation on what I've heard Sony is up to in tech news so don't take this as fact; Seeing as we have an new handheld (NGP) coming this fall as well a a PsP branded Sony Erickson, and that Sony has been planning to open up an online store to compete with apple, I would say this feature will probably be on the way. BTW, you can buy codes for many PSN titles at the amazon store and it is legit. Its not some guy from Berkley that rips you off and gets your account banned- its Sony liscenced, just make sure you buy from the Amazon store and not some other distro....

Here hoping mate ty for the intresting info 

Message 3 of 3 (26 Views)
0 Likes