Splicer
73 posts

Re: psp/vita question

Mar 20, 2013
2 more questions I thought of.

What bundles dies the vita come in? I've seen call if duty black ops, madden, and assasibs creed so far but are there any others? I think the bundle with a game will be the best value

Also, what is remote play?
Message 21 of 27 (65 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1916 posts

Mar 20, 2013

princepaulo23 wrote:
2 more questions I thought of.

What bundles dies the vita come in? I've seen call if duty black ops, madden, and assasibs creed so far but are there any others? I think the bundle with a game will be the best value

Also, what is remote play?

AC3L Bundle is the one I got and is the best one IMO...it's got the crystal white Vita plus the best game out of the three you listed. There is a Lego Batman 2 bundle, but since it sounds like you already own the PS3 version, you probably wouldn't want that - and for some reason, if memory serves me right, that one doesn't come with a memory card...though the others are only 4GB, so not a big deal. All four of those bundles are WiFi-only models.

Lastly, there's a PS+ bundle that includes a year sub to PS+ and a download code for Unit 13 (which I heard was pretty good). This bundle is the 3G/WiFi version, so it's certainly a good deal if you want the 3G model.

As for Remote Play, it essentially allows you to play a PS3 game on your Vita and the PS3 does all the processing - however, it's only for select games (and not many) and as I don't own a PS3, I can't give you any details on how well it actually works. That being said, Remote Play between the PS4 and Vita is supposed to be a very prominent feature.

Message 22 of 27 (61 Views)
Splicer
73 posts

Mar 20, 2013
Wait the vita comes in white?? I didn't know that. Who sells the Lego batman bundle?
Message 23 of 27 (59 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1916 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 20, 2013

princepaulo23 wrote:
Wait the vita comes in white?? I didn't know that. Who sells the Lego batman bundle?

Each retailers sells different bundles...I'm not sure who has what, but the main places to check are GameStop, BestBuy, Target,  Walmart, and Toys R Us (and Amazon if you want to order online).

I got the AC3L Bundle at GameStop, so I assume they'd still sell them. The only way to get the crystal white Vita is through the AC3L bundle (thus the "limited edition" moniker).

EDIT: A quick search seems to indicate that Target has the Lego Batman 2 bundle....may have exclusivity.

Message 24 of 27 (54 Views)
Splicer
73 posts

Mar 20, 2013
I think I want a black one so I'm gonna tryy and find a Lego batman bundle. Ughhh I want it now I can't wait lol
Message 25 of 27 (50 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1916 posts

Mar 20, 2013

princepaulo23 wrote:
I think I want a black one so I'm gonna tryy and find a Lego batman bundle. Ughhh I want it now I can't wait lol

Hahaha. Well like I said, check Target. Amazon seems to have it too, but for slightly more. Lego Batman 2 is certainly a fun game...I have it for PC Smiley Happy

Message 26 of 27 (46 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
350 posts

Mar 20, 2013

princepaulo23 wrote:

there is blue one and red one too Smiley Tongue but they are only in japan I think , it's so sad I want the red one Smiley Sad . anyways . I don't know if somone told u this but check bestbuy if you live in usa they do have the 16 gb memory card on sale for 29.99$ and that's a half price and at same time get the ps plus u get  really nice deals on it + free games . I got dungeon hunter alliance for 13$ last night when I got the ps plus lol the only problem I have is my memory card is only 4 gb ,well so far I'm still good with it but I'm trying to get better one from any sale now lol . 

Message 27 of 27 (36 Views)
0 Likes