Highlighted
Jun 17 2013
By: corr0126 I Only Post Everything 1033 posts

question about ff x and ff x-2 vita

6 replies 89 views Edited Jun 17, 2013

Do you think that square enix would bundle both games amd sell them at a discounted price? $80 for two games that I already bought at $40 each when they were first released originally is too much money for remakes

Message 1 of 7 (89 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
10595 posts

Re: question about ff x and ff x-2 vita

Jun 17, 2013
I highly doubt they would charge you $80 for both games on vita, you can get the PS3 version which includes both X and X-2 for $40. So they are not going to sell them for $40 each on the Vita, if they are not bundled together like the PS3 version, then they would probably cost $20 each.
Message 2 of 7 (82 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
13733 posts

Jun 17, 2013

corr0126 wrote:

Do you think that square enix would bundle both games amd sell them at a discounted price? $80 for two games that I already bought at $40 each when they were first released originally is too much money for remakes

Doubtful.

They'll probably just do like the MGS HD collection does, and price them accordingly since they're only one game.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 3 of 7 (73 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1033 posts

Re: question about if x and if x-2 vita

[ Edited ]
Jun 17, 2013

glaciusx25 wrote:

corr0126 wrote:

Do you think that square Unix would bundle both games amd sell them at a discounted price? $80 for two games that I already bought at $40 each when they were first released originally is too much money for remakes

Doubtful.

They'll probably just do like the MGS HD collection does, and price them accordingly since they're only one game.

what are you talking about the MGS HD collection is two games and came in one cart so the $40 dollar price was justified, ff x/x-2 comes in two carts and are being sold separately at presumably $40 each,while on the ps3 both games come on a single disc and cost $40

Message 4 of 7 (65 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
13733 posts

Jun 17, 2013

corr0126 wrote:

glaciusx25 wrote:

corr0126 wrote:

Do you think that square Unix would bundle both games amd sell them at a discounted price? $80 for two games that I already bought at $40 each when they were first released originally is too much money for remakes

Doubtful.

what are you talking about the MGS HD collection came in one cart so the $40 dollar price was justified, ff x/x-2 comes in two carts and are being sold separately at presumably $40 each,while on the ps3 both games come on a single disc and cost $40

The MGS HD collection does come in one cart.

But you can also buy each game separately on the PS Store (Just MGS2 or just MGS3)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 5 of 7 (63 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
10595 posts

Jun 18, 2013

corr0126 wrote:

glaciusx25 wrote:

corr0126 wrote:

Doubtful.

what are you talking about the MGS HD collection is two games and came in one cart so the $40 dollar price was justified, ff x/x-2 comes in two carts and are being sold separately at presumably $40 each,while on the ps3 both games come on a single disc and cost $40

You can`t presume they will be $40 each, All single HD games costs $20 and under, if they sell 2 games for $40, then it makes sense they will be $20 each, it doesn`t even make sense to sell them for $40 each.

Message 6 of 7 (45 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1916 posts

Jun 18, 2013

glaciusx25 wrote:

corr0126 wrote:

Doubtful.

They're "only one game" for the PS3 - the Vita versions are being sold separately.

That being said, I'm sure it will be priced accordingly....they're not that dumb.

Message 7 of 7 (37 Views)
0 Likes