Survivor
2607 posts

Re: "sony playstation 3" more like "phony ***station 2.5"

[ Edited ]
Dec 8, 2012

Obvisouly you are doing something wrong, wether you admit it or not. If you did indeed spend that much money on accessories you are either a die-hard PlayStation fan who shouldn't have gotten mad at things breaking or you are lying in some aspect on your rant. You are mistreating your system or someone else is otherwise these problems wouldn't have occured in the first place. Either that, or you are a troll just wanting to start something up by making up some BS rant. I have a launch 80 GB PS3 and it still works fine for me, with me only having to replace it because my original one was stolen from my house.

Lesson here, stop mistreating your stuff. Wether you admit it or not, that is what's happening.

Edited title

Deadly Neurotoxin!
 photo rsz_1rsz_11rsz_1000px-fpsword_zps44b9ca31.png
Message 11 of 23 (192 Views)
Survivor
2318 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 8, 2012

Hi....I'm 12 and my parents are mad because they spend too much money on the stuff I keep breaking. Please comfort me.

Edited title

Message 12 of 23 (175 Views)
Highlighted
Fender Bender
3055 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 8, 2012

360 bucks in controllers...xbox 360.....something about the whole thing just dont add up for some reason...

Edited title

gta5 photo: GTAV banner gta5_banner.jpg
Message 13 of 23 (172 Views)
Gaming Beast
2199 posts

Dec 8, 2012

Did someone say there was a out house station on the market,  Ill bet its made in China to isnt it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdxlA8UoNB0  Yee Haw

Im sorry for everything i have ever done here, please forgive me.
Message 14 of 23 (149 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2504 posts

Dec 8, 2012
What I'm taking from this thread is someone has lots of money to spend on PlayStation branded products that they can't take care of but love bragging about it.
U R Not e . Enos Lives . PLAY B3YOND . ixnine . I love Nariko! . WipEout . Home . PlayStation Network . Tearaway . the Last of Us
Message 15 of 23 (137 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
16320 posts

You're still doing something wrong... how is it I have 2...

Dec 8, 2012

NAZ4RA2 wrote:

Im not the only one read other post and if you dont care dont read the post or comment **bleep**

Edited title

You're still doing something wrong... how is it I have 2 PS3's that are ancient by todays electronic standards and they are still working flawlessly?

You don't have a leg to stand on here.

It seems you're simply basing this on other "my PS3 is broken" threads and don't anything about the underlying issues that precipitated a malfunctioning PS3...

Did you know that when people dicuss things on the internet, they tend to embellish/exaggerate their claims and make it so that they are the victim to try and get sympathy, or to suade people to align themeselves with an OP's agenda? 
Yes, it happens day in and day out.

If you're not willing to work for a solution and simply call a product and the manufacturing company Crap, and have nothing of valuable and halpful information, you're no better than the trolls.

So tell us.... WHY SHOULD WE BOTHER TAKING YOUR WORD?

I only posted here initially to mention that your attempts at discrediting the brand and posting a sort of "farewell rant" is fruitless... Which I do to every "farewell" and "rant" thread.

What do you expect to get out of it? To sleep better at night? Hardly much of an excuse.

Furiously Chaosing

I get you so horked up

Message 16 of 23 (126 Views)
PlayStation MVP
14186 posts

Dec 8, 2012

Bulletpainpills wrote:

Obvisouly you are doing something wrong, wether you admit it or not. If you did indeed spend that much money on accessories you are either a die-hard PlayStation fan who shouldn't have gotten mad at things breaking or you are lying in some aspect on your rant. You are mistreating your system or someone else is otherwise these problems wouldn't have occured in the first place. Either that, or you are a troll just wanting to start something up by making up some BS rant. I have a launch 80 GB PS3 and it still works fine for me, with me only having to replace it because my original one was stolen from my house.

Lesson here, stop mistreating your stuff. Wether you admit it or not, that is what's happening.

Edited title

*Looks around* Who are you talking to? We are just a bunch of forum posters, there's nothing we can do for ya.

Ranting here is not going to get you anything. E-mail Sony if you are so mad.

Multisystem owner. PS Plus member:Legendary status.GAP member with a launch PS3 & PS4.

Message 17 of 23 (110 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Dec 10, 2012

The PS3 is not a girl. Please stop  violating it by trying to have intercorse with it. I am sure once you stop youre ps3's wont keep breaking anymore.  

P.S electronic rap is a crime. 

Message 18 of 23 (83 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
11942 posts

Dec 10, 2012
Uhhhh that was weird.

And electronic rap being a crime? Kanye West would beg to differ.
Message 19 of 23 (72 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
15 posts

Dec 11, 2012

So?  I have a friend who has gone through 15 XBox 360s because he sits them on a bed and often has a blanket or pillow on top of them while he plays.  Most of my friends have gone through at least 2 or 3 XBoxes, and of the friends I know who have PS3s, none of them have had to replace them or have work done, which tells me you are most likely treating them very poorly like the friend of mine who regularly cooks his XBoxes on his bed.

Message 20 of 23 (57 Views)
0 Likes