Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
May 10 2013
By: ratchetdude231 First Son 3 posts

ratchet and clank full frontial assualt on vita and deadlocked hd

2 replies 79 views Edited May 10, 2013

I am getting realy sick and tired off waiting for ratchet and clank full frontial assualt on vita and deadlocked hd on ps3 the thing that frustrates me the most is that last time we got an update was in january we are know in may and we still have no updates or release dates

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 3 (79 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3602 posts

Re: ratchet and clank full frontial assualt on vita and deadlocked hd

May 10, 2013

Yea it is a little frustrating but i'm sure it won't be much longer. They said they would have an update soon. I'm guessing sometime this month it will come out.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 3 (70 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1508 posts

Re: ratchet and clank full frontial assualt on vita and deadlocked hd

May 10, 2013

Yeah, when you're told it'll be out at the end of November 2012 with the PS3 version. Then they say, beginning of 2013. Then they don't say anything until IIRC 2 days after it's supposed to be out that it's not going to be on time for that date. Then they say Spring 2013 and they haven't even showed gameplay on the Vita. It just doesn't look good for the game.

I still think it's BS that what they gave out is for PS3 owners only. PS3 users are already getting PS3 + PSV versions for the $20. While some of us that only own a PSV have been waiting to play this game and will have to pay the same price for PSV version only and haven't even been able to at least enjoy the PS3 version. If these PS3 owners are put out by having to wait to play on PSVita, then they would have benefited also from a free game that's playable on PSVita. I'm sure many of these PS3 owners may not even have a Vita and aren't waiting for it, but they still get a free game. What kind of sense does this make giving a free game to those that are already playing the game instead of those that are actually waiting (Vita owners)? None, zero sense.

This was a must have back in November. Not so sure now. //end rant.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 3 (60 Views)
0 Likes