Reply
Jun 02 2013
By: k_u_k_e First Son 2 posts
Offline

reporting a hacker

[ Edited ]
14 replies 394 views Edited Jun 2, 2013

hello guys hows everyone doing ?

 

i have someone in my friend list who just jumped from level 18 to level 20 in one hour 

 

she also got black ops 2 a couple of days ago and in 2 hours she patinumed the game she kept doing this until she got 5 or 6 platinums in 2 hours lol

 

i just counted the platinums she got them illegally "i have my own assitance"

 

someone need to stop this , it's killing the fun of trophies hunting ...

 

Message 1 of 15 (394 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 11/20/2008
Offline
11942 posts
 

Re: reporting a hacker

Jun 2, 2013
Take her PSN I'D down. It's considered blacklisting, which is against the forum rules here.
Message 2 of 15 (386 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 02/03/2008
Offline
15343 posts
 

Re: reporting a hacker

Jun 2, 2013

If there is actually a problem I would suggest using the in-game reporting function. No person on this forum has the power to do anything about it. But, may I ask you a question? How does someone's fruitless false attainment of trophies ruin the fun for others such as yourself?

Imperator Danknovaxperaux Divi filius Imp XIII Pont Max Trib Pot XLIX Cos CXVI Primus Signiferi Box-xy Princeps Moderatores Pater Forum


Fabulous!
Message 3 of 15 (366 Views)
First Son
Registered: 06/02/2013
Offline
2 posts
 

Re: reporting a hacker

[ Edited ]
Jun 2, 2013

trophies are meant to be challenging and proving your gaming experience. not to fake someone with 

Message 4 of 15 (359 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 05/27/2010
Online
13131 posts
 

Re: reporting a hacker

Jun 2, 2013
Sony's reporting system is balls retardly stupid. I was playing with someone who had a racist psn and there was no way for me to report him. I don't want to have to go all the way to customer support just to report him. How the hell was something like this overlooked? At least microsoft got there reporting system right....sort of
Are you a WWE fan? click here to join the discussion

Thanks Saviorsixtysix for the sig
Message 5 of 15 (354 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 06/02/2013
Offline
12 posts
 

Re: reporting a hacker

Jun 2, 2013
Yeah I'm pretty sure sony doesn't even have a reporting system. Unlike MS you click the guys profile and it has "report player" never seen anything on the ps3 though.
Message 6 of 15 (350 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
Registered: 12/24/2007
Offline
16918 posts
 

Re: reporting a hacker

Jun 2, 2013

HeeBie_JeeBieZ wrote:
Yeah I'm pretty sure sony doesn't even have a reporting system. Unlike MS you click the guys profile and it has "report player" never seen anything on the ps3 though.

And you're wrong.

https://support.us.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/218/kw/complaint

Furiously Chaosing
Message 7 of 15 (261 Views)
Big Daddy
Registered: 12/24/2007
Offline
16918 posts
 

Re: reporting a hacker

Jun 2, 2013

ToXiC_Skiils wrote:
Sony's reporting system is balls retardly stupid. I was playing with someone who had a racist psn and there was no way for me to report him. I don't want to have to go all the way to customer support just to report him. How the hell was something like this overlooked? At least microsoft got there reporting system right....sort of

No its not....

just click this link, and read (make sure to click "show images")
https://support.us.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/218/kw/complaint

Furiously Chaosing
Message 8 of 15 (257 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 04/01/2011
Offline
3 posts
 

Re: reporting a hacker

[ Edited ]
Sep 4, 2013

8-3-2013

7:23 pm eastern time 

**bleep** sends an email to me that says  "Dear PsN Users"

 This is board executive Marlon Young. Due to all the spamming, we at PS are giving out

another welcome back package that includes Call of Duty games and Black ops, plus a

year free of Ps Plus, Send to all your friends, then go to store check your download list

not only black ops but $120 will be in your account.

 

I reply that's nice I will send this message back to Sony 2 minutes later ps freezes then black screen while on Sony 

page. Don't know him or her never gamed with nor talk to. BUT as it states u have to hack to get band from Sony,

through ps email is can be done by statement above and most important impersonation. That's a Fed. Offence last time 

I checked..So this email was sent to me and saved and Sony you have my number if u need to link up to my ps

for that email.. Digital foot prints are on emails call always be traced to the source  Smiley Happy


Edit: Removed username. -GF

Message 9 of 15 (187 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 05/27/2010
Online
13131 posts
 

Re: reporting a hacker

Sep 4, 2013

gR3yGh051 wrote:

ToXiC_Skiils wrote:
Sony's reporting system is balls retardly stupid. I was playing with someone who had a racist psn and there was no way for me to report him. I don't want to have to go all the way to customer support just to report him. How the hell was something like this overlooked? At least microsoft got there reporting system right....sort of

No its not....

just click this link, and read (make sure to click "show images")
https://support.us.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/218/kw/complaint


Yes if he sent me a message I could report him but he didn't so I would have to go to customer service to report him. Aint nobody got time fo dat 

Are you a WWE fan? click here to join the discussion

Thanks Saviorsixtysix for the sig
Message 10 of 15 (177 Views)
0 Likes