I Only Post Everything
1012 posts

Re: seriously thinking of switching back to xbox 360 due to cinavia

Dec 4, 2012

MrTank wrote:

this Cinavia protection on BluRay discs its **bleep**  even the copies  you get in the store have it i understand why they did it but here why im upset see im disabled and yes i copy all my movies into a file format so i don't have ask help changing  out the disc  they need to at least  add Cinavia code for all the people who really own genuine  copy of the disc so they can use the code to bypass Cinavia im with you bro.............im thinking of going back to the 360

What

photo 4fc81dda-42ac-43fc-8fa0-797ea986ead1_zpsd00221f5.jpg
Message 11 of 28 (204 Views)
VP of Gaming
29186 posts

Dec 4, 2012

MrTank wrote:

this Cinavia protection on BluRay discs its **bleep**  even the copies  you get in the store have it i understand why they did it but here why im upset see im disabled and yes i copy all my movies into a file format so i don't have ask help changing  out the disc  they need to at least  add Cinavia code for all the people who really own genuine  copy of the disc so they can use the code to bypass Cinavia im with you bro.............im thinking of going back to the 360

Bro, first off punctuation is your friend. And "this izn't scholl" is not an acceptable response. Second, they have copy protection because someone will do just as you did, and then put it up on a peer-to-peer service, and share it with the world. 

Complaining about how they should make it easier for someone to copy a movie, and subsequently enable piracy in the process will get you absolutely nowhere. They have a right to protect their products, contrary to what the "gamer" masses want to believe. If you want to copy your moives, why aren't you getting movies with digital copy or Ultraviolet?

Message 12 of 28 (203 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1422 posts

Dec 4, 2012
Updates or high priority it stops people from hacking games there only like 200mbs so don't beach about it
Message 13 of 28 (194 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1062 posts

Dec 4, 2012

ORGAN1ZAT10N_13 wrote:

I don't like how PS3 System Updates are always for the worse. The redesigned PS Store is one thing, but moving the trophy tab to Network (instead of under Game) and made it run super duper slow was a good example of poor forced PS updates

I'm sorry, I've seen this complaint so many times its getting frustrating just to look at the complaint, 

ok go to your trophies section, triangle, switch to offline mode, and bam! 

Message 14 of 28 (181 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15795 posts

Dec 4, 2012

The other system has updates too, just not as frequent. The only thing psn has more of is maintenance days. Except or don't, either way if you give up the PS3 then you give up access to your account, your trophies, or the games that you have paid for. Choice is yours.

Multisystem owner. PlayStation owner since 2000. Inaugural PS Plus member:Legendary status. Former PS forum MVP with a launch PS3 & PS4.

Message 15 of 28 (179 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3228 posts

Dec 4, 2012

Sounds like a first world problem to me.

"I'm not a failure because I didn't win, I'm a failure because I didn't try." - Kev

Youtube: Akirasolid Entertainment

Message 16 of 28 (164 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1042 posts

Dec 4, 2012

GamerJon92 wrote:
Updates or high priority it stops people from hacking games there only like 200mbs so don't beach about it

This thread should have ended with this.

Message 17 of 28 (159 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4421 posts

Dec 4, 2012

So no one held a gun to your head, to make you buy a PS3.

Get rid of it then and go away.

Moble

Message 18 of 28 (153 Views)
MVP Support
11158 posts

Dec 4, 2012

MrTank wrote:

Good luck playing Blu-ray discs (or any HD format video) on your 360.  Sure, the 360 might upscale a DVD to HD, but it's still not 'true' HD.

Message 19 of 28 (150 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Dec 4, 2012
I've also been thinking of switching but not leaving my ps3 I just want an Xbox for halo 4, I have never had a problem with my ps3 I think it's the best system Smiley Happy
Message 20 of 28 (146 Views)
0 Likes