May 30 2005
By: epicbloodline~ Sackboy 455 posts

so are we really gonna sit around til sometime..

35 replies 13 views Edited May 30, 2005
after e3 06 to play a nextgen console, hopefully sony comes out with some cool stuff to tie us over for a year or so.  :womansad:
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 36 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
471 posts

Re: so are we really gonna sit around til sometime..

May 30, 2005
I think MS has a little soemthing in 6 months for you.
"Our ideal is for consumers to think to themselves, 'OK, I'll work more hours and buy it.' We want people to feel that they want it, no matter what." - Ken Kutaragi

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 36 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
17231 posts

May 30, 2005

Batista20 wrote:
I think MS has a little soemthing in 6 months for you.

Yeah, a Box. Seriously. It's in the title., so I'm not bashing.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 36 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
935 posts

May 30, 2005
don't worry yhe tokyo game show is coming in september and they're defientely going to have more information on the ps3 there... and maybe a playable system ,
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 36 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
433 posts

May 30, 2005
With all the hype and promises Sony is making, It better deliver, otherwise it'll be the beginning of the end for the playstacion.
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 36 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4451 posts

May 30, 2005

,Gamehead8 wrote:
With all the hype and promises Sony is making, It better deliver, otherwise it'll be the beginning of the end for the playstacion.

What hype and promises are Sony making?  Don't you also think that Microsoft needs to live up to the hype they are putting around the X360?,
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 36 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
273 posts

May 30, 2005

Don't worry he's just another fanboy who has been hypnotized by Major Nelson.

Anyways, I too was thinking the same thing, then I thought about the Tokyo game show. 

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 36 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
559 posts

May 30, 2005
look he can say what he wants all i know we are (odds are) going to get some more info on both systems sooner or later.
Games the kick ass
Area 51
Socom 1 and 2
Ghost recon 1 (not 2 it sucks)
and we all should
Welcome Chang3

i am a xbox owner, and i ps2 owner over all i would say the ps2 wins cause of there many games, and the xbox gots halo 2 so thats y i got it..
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 36 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
879 posts

May 30, 2005
Cant recall hearing about the tokyo game show, that surprising to me,because i follow up on the industry closely...Love to hear some info,there =D
0 Likes
Splicer
58 posts

May 30, 2005
That's what I'm saying.  It's going to have to suck to wait an extra i dunno 6 months or so for the PS3.  I've alwasys been a playstation guy so I dunno, maybe this time around I'll go for the XBox 360, it is coming out 6 months earlier or even longer!  I think the PS3 at least on paper and with the games shown is better, even though the games weren't running off the PS3, just off what the PS3 is supposed to be like.  But XBox 360 will be out in just 6 months!  In time for the holiday season at 300$, and we're supposed to wait for sony and their PS3 which might be a little better, but for so many more months.  I mean damn.   No reason PS3 should be coming out so much later, especially when if it is, it's still not going to be soooo much superior to the 360.  I'm seriously probably just going to go with the 360.  Though if released at the same time, I'd go with the PS3.  It sucks....   if GTA 4 were to come out on XBox 360 at the same time as ps3 or even liek 2 months later, I'd go with XBox 360 no hesitations.  W/e I'm not waitng, you all can.  I'll be playing next gen shiat this christmas.  Sony, you dissapoint me....
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 36 (13 Views)
0 Likes