Oct 18 2012
By: ksmoke92689 Lombax Warrior 131 posts

the main flaw with the PSVita... according to me. SONY PLEASE HERE ME!

12 replies 371 views Edited Oct 18, 2012

running music app autoamtically. music playback while playing ANY game on the PSvita. or any app for that matter... even if we have to press PS button and minimize our app to change songs... i personally think that this feature can give the vita a whole new experince and up the replay value of everything 10fold!! **bleep** THAT "song was paused" NOTICE!

BTW im new here to the forum and i have a Wi-Fi model with black carbon armorsuit and a custom installed crystall case with a Folding bluetooth stearo headset all fitting in the offical sony zipper travel poutch... lol MY HOLY GRAIL haha realy tho.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 13 (371 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
363 posts

Re: the main flaw with the PSVita... according to me. SONY PLEASE HERE ME!

Oct 18, 2012

ksmoke92689 wrote:

running music app autoamtically. music playback while playing ANY game on the PSvita. or any app for that matter... even if we have to press PS button and minimize our app to change songs... i personally think that this feature can give the vita a whole new experince and up the replay value of everything 10fold!! **bleep** THAT "song was paused" NOTICE!

BTW im new here to the forum and i have a Wi-Fi model with black carbon armorsuit and a custom installed crystall case with a Folding bluetooth stearo headset all fitting in the offical sony zipper travel poutch... lol MY HOLY GRAIL haha realy tho.

well I guess that's your opinion, but running music in the background is really not a big deal at all.  Personally, I think the Vita is flawless, maybe it's a tad big, but they're probably gonna release a PSVITA Slim or something.  I don't even think they need to add anything really, maybe a notes app or an alarm clock app, that would be cool.

The problem with the Vita is not the hardware or the software (in my opinion) but it's the way Sony Markets it.  The Vita is gonna have a 10 year life span, so hopefully we'll see a bunch of stuff in the future 

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 13 (358 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
131 posts

Oct 18, 2012

realy dude? i think it would be BEAST to jam while playing GOW or GTA or MGS or RE (automatic pause for the cuts tho.)

BTW i found you a tad rude. idc about kudos so you can have them all, buddy.

i just thought it was a interesting point. thats all. dang... make me feel tiny why-dont-cha! haha

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 13 (347 Views)
PlayStation MVP
363 posts

Oct 18, 2012

I didn't mean to sound rude dude, but that's your opinion, if you think that's what the Vita need then that's cool

also about the kudos thing, it's my signature referencing that "all your bases are belonging to us" meme

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 13 (340 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1578 posts

Oct 18, 2012

no flaw in that app. just put on a radio. problem solved

http://uspgc.webs.com

#1XBOX #2 PSV #3 ps3 thumbs down. Shoo fly don't bother me!
AlbaTron209 EST.1985
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 13 (321 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
131 posts

Oct 18, 2012

well yea duh lol...

but i wanna play n listen while im on the go... (plane/train/automibile) n i wanna listen to my own songs... thru my own Btooth headset. so the "seperate radio" solution is a failure. lol look, now im being rude. lol sorry dude! i didnt know that was your sig. most forums have a line seperating the post from the sig. but for the last post... thats useless. everybody can stop replying n just think about it. i hope it comes in the furure... :smileyhappy: BTW: thats y i like playing my 360 over my PS3 sumtimes... music during games...

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 13 (309 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
131 posts

Oct 18, 2012

*ALL YOUR BASE-AR BELONG TO US!* - corney robot voice. hahahaha i get it now! i havent heard that in a LLOONNGG time...

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 13 (305 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1041 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 18, 2012

This reminds me of that recent episode of Saturday Night Live, the one where they all sat down talking about the iphone and brought out tech journalist.

They spoke about how they hated the certain features, as they were complaining the host then brought out the workers from the factory who actually built them to listen and address their complaints..

Hilarious.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 13 (295 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
55 posts

Oct 19, 2012

which games don't allow you to listen to music?

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 13 (258 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
252 posts

Oct 20, 2012
Psp games and ps one games i think
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 13 (213 Views)
0 Likes