Highlighted
Apr 23 2013
By: jon1234 I Only Post Everything 991 posts

vita youtube update

4 replies 96 views Edited Apr 23, 2013

i havent seen it mentioned on here yet, but theres an update that lets you open the app while in most games, pretty cool!

Message 1 of 5 (96 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10011 posts

Re: vita youtube update

Apr 23, 2013
I've never even tried to do that but it sounds cool I'll finally be able to watch an IGN review while I'm playing the game their talking about all on the same system Smiley Happy
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 2 of 5 (81 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9712 posts

Apr 24, 2013

Good news.  But since that update to browser m.youtube.com playing videos in-browser I am really liking that for convenience.   Having the browser open and playing a game makes some tricky puzzles easier with a walkthrough a button away.

Message 3 of 5 (66 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9712 posts

Apr 24, 2013

Tinys wrote:
I've never even tried to do that but it sounds cool I'll finally be able to watch an IGN review while I'm playing the game their talking about all on the same system Smiley Happy

Wow Tinys registered since 2000, Playstation Underground guy from waaaaaaaay back. 

Message 4 of 5 (63 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
991 posts

Apr 24, 2013

cobrafang wrote:

Good news.  But since that update to browser m.youtube.com playing videos in-browser I am really liking that for convenience.   Having the browser open and playing a game makes some tricky puzzles easier with a walkthrough a button away.

you are actually right, however! what i didnt like about using the browsers video player, is that you cant view the comments, or post any until your done with the video, also if you pushed circle, the video player closed and when you reopened it, it would start all over Smiley Sad, this solves all those problems Smiley Happy 

Message 5 of 5 (59 Views)
0 Likes