May 25 2013
By: Turnerboys3 First Son 13 posts

what game should i pre-order for Vita??

6 replies 90 views Edited May 25, 2013
So I won this award and as a prize I am able to preorder any 2 of these future Ps vita games for FREE. The only problem is that I have to preorder them now, so I don't know if they'll be good or not. Please help me choose from this list: -Tearaway -Dragons Crown -Vallhalla Knights 3 -Jak and Daxter hd collection -Muramasa Rebirth Please explain why you picked them also! (P.S. I have already preorderd killzone so no need for that)
Message 1 of 7 (90 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
183 posts

Re: what game should i pre-order for Vita??

May 25, 2013
If you want the most money for your reward I wouldnt do the jak and daxter collection unless none of the other one's interest you. It is only 29.99 versus 39.99 for the others.
Message 2 of 7 (83 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
73 posts

May 25, 2013

i suggest killzone mercenaries and batman arkham origins blackgate

Message 3 of 7 (63 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
11942 posts

May 25, 2013

princepaulo23 wrote:

i suggest killzone mercenaries and batman arkham origins blackgate

That answers nothing.

I would suggest Jak and Daxter, as it's quite a bit of bang for your buck, on top of being good games, and Tearaway, since it's mad by the devs of LittleBigPlanet, it'll be unique if nothing else.

Message 4 of 7 (55 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7267 posts

May 25, 2013

I would pre order Jack and Daxter Collection and Tearaway.

Message 5 of 7 (44 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3993 posts

May 25, 2013

Turnerboys3 wrote:
So I won this award and as a prize I am able to preorder any 2 of these future Ps vita games for FREE. The only problem is that I have to preorder them now, so I don't know if they'll be good or not. Please help me choose from this list: -Tearaway -Dragons Crown -Vallhalla Knights 3 -Jak and Daxter hd collection -Muramasa Rebirth Please explain why you picked them also! (P.S. I have already preorderd killzone so no need for that)

Definitely Tearaway. I don't know about the other games much, but Muramasa Rebirth is one that ppl were begging for to be brought west, I looked in to it sometime ago, so what's that? No help really. You should look up all the games and try to make a decent informed decision.

Message 6 of 7 (41 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7267 posts

May 25, 2013

Crazy-Maisy wrote:

Turnerboys3 wrote:

Definitely Tearaway. I don't know about the other games much, but Muramasa Rebirth is one that ppl were begging for to be brought west, I looked in to it sometime ago, so what's that? No help really. You should look up all the games and try to make a decent informed decision.

What? you dont know about Jack and Daxter? is this your first generation gaming? Jack and Daxter is an iconic playstation franchise. And Jack and Daxter The Precursor Legacy still remains in my top 10 video games of all time lol. 

Message 7 of 7 (37 Views)
0 Likes