Reply
Jun 17 2013
By: poohty_t Splicer 83 posts
Offline

what is the deal on live streaming videos on ps4?

9 replies 100 views Edited Jun 17, 2013

so maybe i missed this , but i havent really heard any word on this issue other than " you will be able to live stream any game " . What im wondering is a couple things, one will this feature be operational when the ps4 drops? also we will be required to pay ( even more money on top of a ps plus subscription) in order to use this feature? or is it a part of the features included in the ps plus subscription? also we will be able to edit our videos on the ps4 ( as was shown with the xflop 1 ) ?  im just wondering for some real info here. things i feel need to be answered.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 10 (100 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Splicer
Registered: 02/03/2010
Offline
83 posts
 

Re: what is the deal on live streaming videos on ps4?

Jun 17, 2013

so im guessing no one knows anything at all here...... nice 

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 10 (93 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 02/21/2008
Offline
944 posts
 

Re: what is the deal on live streaming videos on ps4?

Jun 17, 2013

Sony is the only one that knows at this moment. We will have to wait until they tell us more about it. They have 2 more conferences this year, so I'm sure they will go in depth on various things at the conferences.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 10 (89 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 02/03/2008
Online
14050 posts
 

Re: what is the deal on live streaming videos on ps4?

Jun 17, 2013

poohty_t wrote:

so im guessing no one knows anything at all here...... nice 


We have acess to the same nonexistant information as you. None of us are named Jack Tretton.


To teach is a moment's superiority; not to, everlasting.

Fabulous!
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 10 (81 Views)
Splicer
Registered: 02/03/2010
Offline
83 posts
 

Re: what is the deal on live streaming videos on ps4?

Jun 17, 2013

darknovaxp wrote:

poohty_t wrote:

so im guessing no one knows anything at all here...... nice 


We have acess to the same nonexistant information as you. None of us are named Jack Tretton.


ok smarty , i just thought it wouldnt hurt to ask, maybe someone had heard something somewhere else i havent looked. dont hurt to ask. sorry for trying to see if anyone outthere had any other info i hadnt heard. cause thats a real dumb idea.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 10 (69 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 08/07/2009
Online
11462 posts
 

Re: what is the deal on live streaming videos on ps4?

Jun 17, 2013

poohty_t wrote:

darknovaxp wrote:

poohty_t wrote:

so im guessing no one knows anything at all here...... nice 


We have acess to the same nonexistant information as you. None of us are named Jack Tretton.


ok smarty , i just thought it wouldnt hurt to ask, maybe someone had heard something somewhere else i havent looked. dont hurt to ask. sorry for trying to see if anyone outthere had any other info i hadnt heard. cause thats a real dumb idea.


Which is why search engines were invented.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 10 (67 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Splicer
Registered: 02/03/2010
Offline
83 posts
 

Re: what is the deal on live streaming videos on ps4?

Jun 17, 2013

glaciusx25 wrote:

poohty_t wrote:

darknovaxp wrote:

poohty_t wrote:

so im guessing no one knows anything at all here...... nice 


We have acess to the same nonexistant information as you. None of us are named Jack Tretton.


ok smarty , i just thought it wouldnt hurt to ask, maybe someone had heard something somewhere else i havent looked. dont hurt to ask. sorry for trying to see if anyone outthere had any other info i hadnt heard. cause thats a real dumb idea.


Which is why search engines were invented.


inded they were, but i still get info from others i didnt find in search enginges from time to time. so again dont hurt to ask......

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 10 (60 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 08/07/2009
Online
11462 posts
 

Re: what is the deal on live streaming videos on ps4?

Jun 17, 2013

poohty_t wrote:

glaciusx25 wrote:

poohty_t wrote:

darknovaxp wrote:

poohty_t wrote:

so im guessing no one knows anything at all here...... nice 


We have acess to the same nonexistant information as you. None of us are named Jack Tretton.


ok smarty , i just thought it wouldnt hurt to ask, maybe someone had heard something somewhere else i havent looked. dont hurt to ask. sorry for trying to see if anyone outthere had any other info i hadnt heard. cause thats a real dumb idea.


Which is why search engines were invented.


inded they were, but i still get info from others i didnt find in search enginges from time to time. so again dont hurt to ask......


True, but considering most of the information that people on here know, were found via search engines, any information they do know would likely be easy to find, if it was known.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 10 (54 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 01/13/2009
Offline
991 posts
 

Re: what is the deal on live streaming videos on ps4?

Jun 17, 2013
USTREAM, all it takes is a Google or Bing search. Sony supposedly is partnering with Upstream for live streaming and MS has a partnership with Twitchtv, Twitchtv I have uses and heard from, Upstream looks weak in comparison and not one that focuses on gaming streams... I seen some of it and it looks like a chat roulette lol.
Sharing videos as well as editing on the PS4, sure a la black ops one 30 seconds is all I had seen during their dashboard unveil. So building a montage as well as editing a decent video does not seem to be the thing Sony will be doing.
 photo WSS-Reaper-LTB.png
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 10 (50 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 08/28/2008
Online
7643 posts
 

Re: what is the deal on live streaming videos on ps4?

Jun 17, 2013

GSreaperwolf72 wrote:
USTREAM, all it takes is a Google or Bing search. Sony supposedly is partnering with Upstream for live streaming and MS has a partnership with Twitchtv, Twitchtv I have uses and heard from, Upstream looks weak in comparison and not one that focuses on gaming streams... I seen some of it and it looks like a chat roulette lol.
Sharing videos as well as editing on the PS4, sure a la black ops one 30 seconds is all I had seen during their dashboard unveil. So building a montage as well as editing a decent video does not seem to be the thing Sony will be doing.

This is a little strange, because my Elgato led me to twitch.tv where I was greeted by the Sony "Greatness Awaits" spot.

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 10 (33 Views)
Reply
0 Likes