Hekseville Citizen
341 posts

Re: why all the hate on call of duty?

Oct 27, 2013

RokoHunter wrote:
ok i see,thanks for clearing it out for me guys.
@darkforcegold well said my friend.
i will be getting BF4 then :smileywink:

facepalm

Message 11 of 65 (309 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
45 posts

Oct 27, 2013

TotalWafflez wrote:

Because Call of Duty was ruined by hackers and cheaters and racist little brats on the game who don't know how to shut there mouths..

^^ Especially that... Can't stand those whiney little racist brats. Parents who let their children play CoD and use language like that simply do not care, period.. (they likely don't even want children at all)  

Also a big part of the CoD hate comes from the fact that Activision has completely lied, misled, scammed, and screwed over their customers (mainly the PC community) with every release since MW2.  They cared only about the Xbox platform.

Message 12 of 65 (307 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
396 posts

Oct 27, 2013

Because every person you play as is a generic, stupid, jarhead American soldier/marine. Who is so patriotic its unreal.

Next time, can we have someone who isn't American?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message 13 of 65 (304 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10707 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 27, 2013

Was big in the COD aspect my self till every multiplayer game Im getting called the N word by everyone. The community is full of hackers which I d o not car to deal with and IM sorry to say some very racist people. I prefer play other games online where the community is far better. And IM sorry to say. I seems almost every other community seems to be better other than COD. Also as stated same game different levels. Time for something new.  COD is far from the best of anything its just easy fast and popular.

Message 14 of 65 (304 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1873 posts

Oct 27, 2013

RokoHunter wrote:
i don't understand why everyone is hating on cod.
how can cod be a bad game,it has a huge fanbase and sells millions of copies each year (9 millions black ops 2 copies were sold).
everyone say cod sux but yet it's the most famous online game.

Here's the problem, sales don't mean sh*t. For example, Justin bieber sells Millon's of copies of songs each year where sold, does that make him a good artist? No...

People's only defense on call of duty being good is that it sells millions of copies each year. Its mainly just the sheep that buy the same thing every year

PSN: Deadly_Rabbit123
XBL: BruteForce94

Proud Owner of Xbox One and PS4
Message 15 of 65 (286 Views)
Fender Bender
3825 posts

Oct 27, 2013

I dont hate cod, i just dont find it interesting any more. besides since playing killzone and enjoying its style, i will most likely never touch another cod again. if not killzone i will always pop in resistance or halo

KZMProductionsGT
Message 16 of 65 (279 Views)
Gaming Beast
2016 posts

Oct 27, 2013

Black0Panther wrote:

Was big in the COD aspect my self till every multiplayer game Im getting called the N word by everyone. The community is full of hackers which I d o not car to deal with and IM sorry to say some very racist people. I prefer play other games online where the community is far better. And IM sorry to say. I seems almost every other community seems to be better other than COD. Also as stated same game different levels. Time for something new.  COD is far from the best of anything its just easy fast and popular.

You said it.  People pick up COD because it is so easy to level up in just a few days and you dont have to even think to play that game. BF games you have to play like a team or you will see the dead cam every 10 seconds.

LifeStyle Ambassador Program.
My Youtube Channel. Subscribe here. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4u4grBAukysjm2j8f44VLw
Message 17 of 65 (276 Views)
Lombax Warrior
148 posts

Oct 27, 2013
ok i get it COD and Justin Beiber both sux lol (joking...or am i?).
Message 18 of 65 (272 Views)
PlayStation MVP
25950 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 27, 2013

RokoHunter wrote:
i don't understand why everyone is hating on cod.
how can cod be a bad game,it has a huge fanbase and sells millions of copies each year (9 millions black ops 2 copies were sold).
everyone say cod sux but yet it's the most famous online game.

Elitism. That's all it is. You always hear the excuses about it being filled with kids, how it's the same game year after year, there hasn't been any improvements graphically, and how it takes away attention from other games, but those are all convenient excuses and the same old talking points that have been repeated endlessly until they've become "fact". What it comes down to is this idea that some think of themselves as "real gamers", while the others are following the crowd and like what's popular". "Oh, that's what 'casuals' play. I'm a REAL gamer". Piffle! I'd be willing to bet even money that those who make that proclamation have at least one, maybe even up to three Call of Duty games in their library.

In anything you have the certain group who always think of themselves as "real fans", and you hear about how they liked something "before it got popular and they ruined it". It seems to be more prevelant now in video games, because you have something you can point to and make that claim.

Message 19 of 65 (261 Views)
PlayStation MVP
25950 posts

Oct 27, 2013

LongLiveHelghast wrote:

Because every person you play as is a generic, stupid, jarhead American soldier/marine. Who is so patriotic its unreal.

Next time, can we have someone who isn't American?

When other countries buy as many video games as the United States does, then you can have them.

Message 20 of 65 (278 Views)