Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Re: 1.75 update did not kill... "it"

Mar 2, 2013

myalana wrote:

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

buckallmighty wrote:
"It" is a gateway program to more serious offences.

I don't see it, since ISE has been around for years. I don't consider a few kids wearing vaio jeans or having a hed kandi dance serious offences.

There's a lot of worse things on Home to report people for.

ISE isn't one of them.

I'm more offended by bad fashion choices and an inability to type in English when that's one's primary language myself....I guess everyone is different however.

I'd have to agree. Playing on an English server, where majority of the players speaking English as a first language, sometimes it feels like I'm not even reading English at all. Cat LOL

Message 41 of 133 (153 Views)
Big Daddy
12496 posts

Mar 2, 2013

Message 42 of 133 (150 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

Mar 2, 2013

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

myalana wrote:

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

buckallmighty wrote:
"It" is a gateway program to more serious offences.

I don't see it, since ISE has been around for years. I don't consider a few kids wearing vaio jeans or having a hed kandi dance serious offences.

There's a lot of worse things on Home to report people for.

ISE isn't one of them.

I'm more offended by bad fashion choices and an inability to type in English when that's one's primary language myself....I guess everyone is different however.

I'd have to agree. Playing on an English server, where majority of the players speaking English as a first language, sometimes it feels like I'm not even reading English at all. Cat LOL

True dat. Iz lyk idk wot dey sayin at times.

Message 43 of 133 (147 Views)
Highlighted
Ghost of Sparta
10644 posts

Mar 2, 2013
I didnt mean its like an actual gateway, i have no idea what it is or how it works at all. What i meant is that it is an exploit and once you start using things like this you just start looking for more things that can be taken advantage of.

Having friends that use it doesnt change the fact that it is a terms of service violation and i truely feel bad for any "good people" who got caught up in it but it needs to be dealt with. Hopefully your friends will understand that and not hold a grudge against you for reporting it.

Report them, friend or foe.
Message 44 of 133 (134 Views)
Lombax Warrior
155 posts

Mar 2, 2013
So you're admitting to being friends with people that breach the ToS. You might as well go down with them.
Like they say in NY, "if you see something, say something."
This is my signature. This is a ninja QK
Message 45 of 133 (126 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 2, 2013

buckallmighty wrote:
I didnt mean its like an actual gateway, i have no idea what it is or how it works at all. What i meant is that it is an exploit and once you start using things like this you just start looking for more things that can be taken advantage of.

Having friends that use it doesnt change the fact that it is a terms of service violation and i truely feel bad for any "good people" who got caught up in it but it needs to be dealt with. Hopefully your friends will understand that and not hold a grudge against you for reporting it.

I'll choose who I wish to report, but thanks for the advice. I trust you'll do the same and that others will decide for themselves what they deem a reportable offense.

Message 46 of 133 (125 Views)
Big Daddy
12496 posts

Mar 2, 2013

DCS-Tekken wrote:

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

He means patch ISE 'Item Server Exploit' and probably ban anyone who has it.

Ummm, No and No....Smiley Tongue

The Home Devs are more concerned on how their "product" (Home) operates.

Every major update and core update has always had some sort of patch implemented into it. Although they don't tell you...LOL.

1.65 for example, killed (for the most part) the ever popular furniture glitch. They went after the floating glitch and ghost glitch, ect. ect.

The transferring of save files did however mess up some exploits.

Since ISE has nothing to do with the manipulation of the Home environment, it isn't a priority.

What they need to do is make Version 1.80 that has A Filter so when People log into Home with 1.80 all the ISE item's would be Removed from there Accounts!

And that update would then filter out any NEW ISE hacked item's each time they logged in if they tried to get em back!

That is the only way to put a REAL Stop to this BS! 

Other than Home coming to an END! and some say as PS4 hits this year Home will end at that time anyways!

If so well, Hope u darn ISE hackers enjoyed ur Stolen stuff while it lasted because if Home ends after this year we can all Thank The ISE hackers for them not putting Home on PS4!  Or i should say put the BLAME on them for Home ending then!

Home 1.80 needs to happen QUICK! all i'm saying make it happen 1.80 may be the way to fix this and save HOME!

So you expect Sony to spend the time and money to write a program to sniff out and remove ISE'd items? NOT.

How would it know if the reward wasn't legitimately earned?

ISE is nothing more than a backdoor that grants access to a database. Stop access to the database, you stop ISE.

If it hasn't been done by now, I doubt it ever will.

You need to come down off your soapbox and stop worrying about the small stuff. Home has bigger issues that need to be addressed.

Message 47 of 133 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Mar 2, 2013

Boonnizzle wrote:
So you're admitting to being friends with people that breach the ToS. You might as well go down with them.
Like they say in NY, "if you see something, say something."

Why not? They're good people, you shouldn't blame the user with the ISE. They're most of the time not the user, who did the exploit in the first place.

I don't see it like that, sorry. I'd only say something, if it affected me. It doesn't, so I choose to not care.

Message 48 of 133 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Mar 2, 2013

buckallmighty wrote:
Hopefully your friends will understand that and not hold a grudge against you for reporting it.

Sorry, no can do.

I don't report my friends, so I'll report who I please.

But report people over ISE? No, I don't think so.

Message 49 of 133 (84 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
12496 posts

Mar 2, 2013

FYI, someone who gives out their personal (log in) info to someone to ISE for them is more likely to get banned if caught.

Message 50 of 133 (81 Views)
0 Likes