Ghost of Sparta
10644 posts

Re: 1.75 update did not kill... "it"

Mar 2, 2013
So overlook the fact that your friends payed some cyber criminal to add an item, that he has no rights to sell, to their account and just hope for the best? Let him keep selling stolen items?

This is why so many things never get fixed. You cant ignore things like this. Start reporting it and eventually you will get the person responsible.
Message 51 of 133 (139 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

Mar 2, 2013

buckallmighty wrote:
So overlook the fact that your friends payed some cyber criminal to add an item, that he has no rights to sell, to their account and just hope for the best? Let him keep selling stolen items?

This is why so many things never get fixed. You cant ignore things like this. Start reporting it and eventually you will get the person responsible.

If this is what you have time to worry about the most, I envy you. I'd rather have my wardrobe and storage working again. I'd rather not have to worry that the next time I log into Home that it's going to want to transfer my data again and undo whatever I've done in the last few weeks. I'd like to be able to use any of my paid items whever I wish and not have them go missing. I guess you don't suffer the same issues as some of the rest of us. Good luck with your crusade.

Message 52 of 133 (131 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 2, 2013

buckallmighty wrote:

Stolen rewards? Now, it's one thing to complain about rewards that are like EDO event tied or something that is leaderboard based. But rewards from other regions, I could careless about it. Them running around their cupcake carts and flashy blue eyes, don't stop my game play on Home.

Like Savage already stated, there's worse issues to be addressed on Home than ISE. I agree with that statement.

The thing is, reporting a person for ISE isn't going to get the user who did the ISE banned. Nor is it going to get that specific user with the ISE banned. This topic has been discussed many times.

Sure people have the right to report people for it, but does it mean that their report is going to do any justice? You could report the person with ISE, then you end up losing your account for false reporting.

If you reported the user for glitching, the mods would only take into account if that user was glitching during a game. If they weren't glitching, they would more than likely overlook the report.

1 report won't change the fact ISE is still getting done, sorry to break it to you.

Also no offense, you have no right to tell people they should report people for it.

If you want to report people for it, that's on you..don't throw it on others, to fight your battles.

Message 53 of 133 (127 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
155 posts

Mar 2, 2013

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

Boonnizzle wrote:
So you're admitting to being friends with people that breach the ToS. You might as well go down with them.
Like they say in NY, "if you see something, say something."

Why not? They're good people, you shouldn't blame the user with the ISE. They're most of the time not the user, who did the exploit in the first place.

I don't see it like that, sorry. I'd only say something, if it affected me. It doesn't, so I choose to not care.

Apparently, people that breach the ToS are good people. Smiley LOL I'm done here lol bye. I don't want this thread to turn into something it shouldn't.

This is my signature. This is a ninja QK
Message 54 of 133 (125 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Mar 2, 2013

Boonnizzle wrote:

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

Boonnizzle wrote:
So you're admitting to being friends with people that breach the ToS. You might as well go down with them.
Like they say in NY, "if you see something, say something."

Why not? They're good people, you shouldn't blame the user with the ISE. They're most of the time not the user, who did the exploit in the first place.

I don't see it like that, sorry. I'd only say something, if it affected me. It doesn't, so I choose to not care.

Apparently, people that breach the ToS are good people. Smiley LOL I'm done here lol bye. I don't want this thread to turn into something it shouldn't.

You can't look at everything as a bad thing, if Sony really thought ISE users were such a threat. They'd be on a crusade themselves, taking out all the users with the exploits. But as you can see, it's not that much of a concern.

Yes I know they've patched it in the past, but there's always a new way and little by little Sony doesn't care.

Message 55 of 133 (117 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
10644 posts

Mar 2, 2013
Your in no position to pass judgement on my use of time. From what ive seen you spend much more time on these forums than me. No offence intended.. I do have the same wardrobe issues im just trying to believe that it is already being addressed.

This problem is not only a terms of service violation but it is also illegal. My concern is justifiable.
Message 56 of 133 (110 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

Mar 2, 2013

buckallmighty wrote:
Your in no position to pass judgement on my use of time. From what ive seen you spend much more time on these forums than me. No offence intended.. I do have the same wardrobe issues im just trying to believe that it is already being addressed.

This problem is not only a terms of service violation but it is also illegal. My concern is justifiable.

Which portion of the law directly relates to this issue and exactly who would be responsible for enforcing it?

Message 57 of 133 (103 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
10644 posts

Mar 2, 2013
Copyright infringement, because the people who use the program that exploits the items are making a profit off of items that they do not have the rights to sell.
Message 58 of 133 (98 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Mar 2, 2013

myalana wrote:

buckallmighty wrote:

Which portion of the law directly relates to this issue and exactly who would be responsible for enforcing it?

The funny thing is, no one is enforcing it. I see more users complain over it, than Sony complaining over it. Actually, let me resay that...Sony isn't complaining.

Look Buck, people have a right to be mad or upset over these kiddies and their ISE.

But, it's not worth starting some crusade to take down every single user with ISE.

I'd suggest if you see someone with ISE, do what you must and do it on your own terms and keep it to yourself.

Message 59 of 133 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
10644 posts

Mar 2, 2013
And we the people.
Message 60 of 133 (98 Views)
0 Likes