Monster Hunter
28 posts

Re: 1.75 update did not kill... "it"

Mar 3, 2013

buckallmighty wrote:
Where is this option to block me from seeing people? Ive used ignore on a few. I still see them..

Keep me posted when u find that option. lol

Message 131 of 133 (131 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Moderator (Retired)
394 posts

Mar 3, 2013

Since the conversation seems to have run its course, this conversation will now be locked

Message 132 of 133 (121 Views)
Highlighted
First Son
20 posts

Mar 3, 2013

moneyandpower wrote:

Exactly smokingpistol but you know why most people cry on the forums ? the answer is simple cause yes people do offer ise but there are items out there that everyone wants and only a few have and thats called a hot item the people usually complaining are the ones that don't have that hot item cause even though there is ise not all items are public and thats where the cry babys and complainers come in and tbh all the people im seeing with ise now do not have anything good they're probably paying somebody to put whatever they think is cool although they don't even know about half the items out there it seems that now having hacked items is a more open thing although its been going on for years another reason why people are probably upset is cause now alot of people have it as opposed to back in the days when only a few wiz kids had it,the vaio jeans are from 2009 nothing new but yet people wear them like hot bread lol all i see are a bunch of cry baby noobs who think they know of something that they have just been introduced to.people always tell me o you been here since closed beta so what well i always tell them with time comes knowledge and i know more than most on here will ever know a good example is the uncharted globe from closed beta how many rememeber that ? none cause the great majority of these users haven't been around as long as me,they'll probably go look up the item now although that item is long gone it was lost from the database and we lost it when closed beta transitioned into open and it was never replaced or fixed. its gotten to a point that i don't even know why i even post here all im gonna get is some noob who thinks he knows more then me or someone telling me to write a proper paragraph when im honestly doing a favor by even giving an ounce of my attention to you poor kiddies who cry wolf.

You can do us the favor & not post at all.. it's a pain trying to read that.

-Does not accept random friend requests- Smiley Happy
Message 133 of 133 (117 Views)