Treasure Hunter
4841 posts

Re: 2010 Winter Wonderland Rewards

Dec 25, 2010

TheMemoryMachine wrote:

I hate to sound ungrateful, but the last gift is just a turkey head hat.. talk about saving the worst for last. It's dorky looking and really has nothing to do with Christmas (we eat turkey for Thanksgiving and ham for Christmas dinner). I was hoping for something really cool, considering it was a large box and it was the last one... oh well, I'm used to disappointment by now I guess.

Im wondering how you know it's a turkey head hat, Also if it is then it should of been giving out on thanksgiving not xmas   All i wanted was a snowman..  Some people do have turkey on xmas though or something else it's whatever they want to eat.

♣♦

The Realm Of AnarchY

♠♥
Message 131 of 136 (34 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
97 posts

Dec 25, 2010

The reward is already posted on yourplaystationhome.com

Message 132 of 136 (34 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
938 posts

Dec 25, 2010

TheMemoryMachine wrote:

I hate to sound ungrateful, but the last gift is just a turkey head hat.. talk about saving the worst for last. It's dorky looking and really has nothing to do with Christmas (we eat turkey for Thanksgiving and ham for Christmas dinner). I was hoping for something really cool, considering it was a large box and it was the last one... oh well, I'm used to disappointment by now I guess.

Actually, Turkey is almost as common a Christmas food as ham, at least here it is. As for the hat, well, I haven't seen it but it does seem rather strange.

Photobucket

Message 133 of 136 (34 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1224 posts

Dec 25, 2010

Yeah, the last reward was pretty fail imo.

Message 134 of 136 (34 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1563 posts

Dec 25, 2010

would you much rather have this version instead? haha

http://www.hojohnlee.com/weblog/wp-content/mr-bean-cooking-turkey.jpg

Message 135 of 136 (34 Views)
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
5165 posts

Dec 25, 2010

wolf6950 wrote:

TheMemoryMachine wrote:

Actually, Turkey is almost as common a Christmas food as ham, at least here it is. As for the hat, well, I haven't seen it but it does seem rather strange.

Photobucket

Add to the fact Jingle Bells was originally a Thanksgiving song later used. So really, they share common similarities. and if you think a hat is weird just don't wear it.

League of Legends ID: fx Choi Jin ri
Always Keep the Faith in TVXQ and JYJ.
Jersquall owes me $5. I've used PS Home Service since Beta.
Message 136 of 136 (34 Views)
0 Likes