Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Re: 30 min in the siren space for less then 1 min of play. What a crok

Jun 9, 2009

x__Hollie__x wrote:

a24fan wrote:

huh?

How can you say "huh?".  That was a classic line.  The room you're in when waiting to play Ward Of Despair is a hospital waiting room.  Brilliant comment!

I thought it was a classic line too! Hee hee. Besides with those nurses running around in there, do you really want to get in!

Seriously, the space is a blast. I personally never had probems getting in although I know some do. I suppose I'm a very persistant type. I've earned all the rewards and still go back from time to time to say hello.

Message Edited by Joanna_Dark_ on 06-09-2009 11:29 AM
Message 11 of 50 (4 Views)
Sackboy
358 posts

Jun 9, 2009

That space is awesomely frustrating because it really does achieve its goals.

1) You literally go crazy waiting and from all of the bubble machines.

2) When you finally get in you are delirious and thus make stupid actions out of fear and terror of having to return said waiting room.

3) It has the best rewards in home.  I spent way too much time getting them, but I'm very proud of each and every one of them.

I do wish that it had a queue system over the fastest gun system that currently is in.  That would allow friends to actually get in together and communicate. 

Message 12 of 50 (4 Views)
VP of Gaming
28204 posts

Jun 9, 2009
I never have a problem getting into the game.Three or four times in thirty minutes is good, right? Sometimes I get in every other game. Once or twice I managed to get into the very next game. The only thing that ever gets in the way is playing with people who do not know what to do. I do try to help them by giving them some pointers, but they still make mistakes. But, I do believe that with every try, they will learn. Just as I did.
The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 13 of 50 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
1225 posts

Jun 9, 2009
There are way to many people per shard it should max out with like 10-12.
Message 14 of 50 (4 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1031 posts

Jun 9, 2009

Ok, number 1... it's your problem you can't distinguish between nurses and enemys...

and number 2... you think it was a long wait to get into the siren game.... u should have been there for the opening of the racing game in the sports complex.. or the guitar hero game space game.

Message 15 of 50 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5009 posts

Jun 9, 2009

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

SOLIDASP wrote:
I just needed to mention this but something needs to be done about the siren space. I waited there for 30 min and finally got in. I died in less than a min. Want to know how I died? Well with all the people dressed like nurses I couldn't tell which one was a monster nurse and she turned around and killed me ,Great !! I feel there should be smaller groupings of people for the mini game, there also shouldnt be a limit of how many groups that can play at once. like some of  the other mini games. anyway thats me venting.

In case you haven't noticed, the Siren space is a waiting room. So why would you expect not to wait? Sort of like my real life doctors office, I would say.

What the game doesn't show you is that when the nurses grab you it's because your insurance company isn't reachable at this time of day and thus your coverage can't be verified, so they make you go sit in the waiting room again.

Friggin' HMOs...

Visit my CG Art Gallery at: http://www.johnnyernest.com/projects.php
Message 16 of 50 (4 Views)
MVP Support
3821 posts

Jun 9, 2009
      Interesting, I don't have a problem getting in a game or have a problem with not knowing who is who.  NOTICE:  They have a weird walk.  :0  Like a creepy walk you know?  It's a really fun game though.
Bambi-01us
Message 17 of 50 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
176 posts

Jun 9, 2009
 I noticed the way they walked right off the bat, and I don't seem to have a problem getting in even with the attack of the bubble machines
Grant me the senility to forget the people I never liked anyway, the good fortune to run into the ones I do, and the eyesight to tell the Difference.

Message 18 of 50 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
788 posts

Jun 9, 2009
I just go to my HK account to play never a prob getting in there.
Message Edited by jcroz on 06-09-2009 04:57 PM

Message 19 of 50 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1763 posts

Jun 9, 2009
I get in all the time and have helped like 5 groups of people get the alcove.
milo128smith Trophy Card
Message 20 of 50 (4 Views)
0 Likes