Wastelander
571 posts

Re: A little help with choosing a personal space to buy

Apr 29, 2013

hoolywood hills is def the best apartment money can buy,  def be a 9.99 space if it came out today.  has the outdoor patio n pool, 2floors inside  with the loot radio n loot tv and a movie theatre, comes with a 2 sets of furniture,  n you can unlock a ton of posters from the movies.  a bargain at 4.99

Message 21 of 36 (207 Views)
Highlighted
Splicer
41 posts

Apr 29, 2013
Seven winds doesn't have a game really. You can fly all over the space, there's a pool you can swim in and dive in. There's a table that you can set with a feast, a genie that comes equipped with a soundtrack and you can select your apartments music. Place is bigger than the jewel of the skies but personally i think jewel of skies looks cooler with its more ruin kind of feel. secen winds is designed to showcase the flying. No invisable low ceilings or barriers, and some parts of the apartment can only be accessed by flying to it. Also there's some reward lamp active items you can unlock by having visitors over and stuff like that.

They're both pretty nice apartments honestly. Don't think either would dissapoint
Message 22 of 36 (192 Views)
Splicer
41 posts

Apr 29, 2013
Just clarifying is all:-)
Message 23 of 36 (191 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1862 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 29, 2013

Like some others, I would suggest Bramblenook Farm, LocoRoco Island, & Avalon Keep.  There is also an older space that was ahead of it's time (the first personal space to offer games and rewards, as well as a little robot squid that can follow you around), called Neptune Suite.  The whole space is under water, it has 3 floors (with built-in teleport pads!), and 2 mini-games with rewards.  The only thing I don't like about the space is the wallpaper.  Here's a video tour by YourPlaystationHome (this is a link to their youtube page, so that you can look at more personal space tours):

Message 24 of 36 (183 Views)
Wastelander
252 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 29, 2013
Thanks everyone, my 3 favourite options from all your suggestions are Loco Island, Bramblenook Farm and Jewel of the skies. I will buy Loco Island for sure, and thinking about the other 2... I will bother someone that offered in this thread and try to visit them
Message 25 of 36 (162 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1772 posts

Apr 29, 2013
Send me a friend request I'm on now if you want to visit them
Message 26 of 36 (156 Views)
Fender Bender
1747 posts

Apr 29, 2013

Bobsfed wrote:

I don't have Loco Island yet but I keep debating whether I should get it or not. Because it is big with lots of stuff to do.

omg -  I LOVE my Loco Island. It was the first space I ever purchased. I also looked forward to the locorocos singing to me when I gathered all of them and i would loose myself in relaxation on the hammock or in the chill out pad in the upper level and just listen to the waves ebb and flow in the background. Ahhh - good times. Smiley LOL

And if you would like a tour, I'd certainly be up for it. Please send me an XMB message with the subject Loco Island tour. Thanks! Smiley Very Happy

Message 27 of 36 (136 Views)
Fender Bender
3075 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 29, 2013

Thanks goddessbunny, maybe I'll take you up on that. And if anyone wants a tour of Bramblrnook or Avalon Keep just send me a msg here or on Home. I'm usually on some afternoons and really late at night. Man Happy

bobs fed signature
Message 28 of 36 (126 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1772 posts

Apr 29, 2013
Send friend request Bob
Message 29 of 36 (118 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Apr 29, 2013
I'll second the Rapture Apartment because, Bioshock. Enough said Smiley Tongue
New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 30 of 36 (115 Views)