VP of Gaming
34138 posts

Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] HCVs --> MVPs!

Mar 13, 2013

Tempest_Fire wrote:

the_original_se wrote:

how is the program not about the forums?

sure some of you may help out with online game events like shooters and such, but aside from that everything else is about the forums, is it not?

Previously the folks managing the MVP program saw the boundaries of their influence end with the Forums.  Our boundaries extend to the whole of SCEA.  As such the reach of the MVP program is now greater than the forums.  They currently have event listings on the playstation.com event calendar, they recieve mentions in PlayStation blog posts, and they have a large array of other activities they have been involved in over the past months.  Their opportunities will increase in the future, as well, as the next generation of gaming approaches.

This is not simply about helping out around the forums anymore.  This is a new program, with a much wider reach.  

the description of their roles still seems a little vague to me.

but i digress. my old forum bogey attitude has somewhat died down and im shining up to the program. but i cant help but feel that the damage ive done in this topic is permanent though. Smiley Very Happy

Message 311 of 599 (157 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13633 posts

Mar 13, 2013
I don't even remember what my forum title is I've had a unique title for so long...
Message 312 of 599 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

Mar 13, 2013

TX11 wrote:

Some transparency then sir?

At what point did you develop the mindset Tempest works for you and owes you transparency?       Hes just doing his job.

At what point did I state he did? A request is just that. If theres anything else I can help you decipher please dont hesitate to ask. I'm not even an HCV (err...MVP) but I'll assist you TX. You're welcome.

Message 313 of 599 (155 Views)
Sackboy
314 posts

Mar 13, 2013

TX11 wrote:

we already do yours is Grease Monkey    Smiley Wink

id like an orange name and special little icon too. theyre making me feel like a 'lesser than' without it. Smiley Sad

Latest : Grand Theft Auto V (PS3)
Message 314 of 599 (142 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
13633 posts

Mar 13, 2013

BigInJapan_ wrote:

TX11 wrote:

id like an orange name and special little icon too. theyre making me feel like a 'lesser than' without it. Smiley Sad

Poor guy...you can always try to earn one in one of the gamenights that give the names out...

Message 315 of 599 (135 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 13, 2013

I'd like a pink title and the ability to view edited posts as well as a special sub-forum.

Message 316 of 599 (134 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6228 posts

Mar 13, 2013

BigInJapan_ wrote:

TX11 wrote:

Take solace in the fact that you're still big in Japan

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 317 of 599 (130 Views)
VP of Gaming
34138 posts

Mar 13, 2013

myalana wrote:

I'd like a pink title and the ability to view edited posts as well as a special sub-forum.

just for yourself? Smiley Tongue

Message 318 of 599 (129 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Wastelander
602 posts

Mar 13, 2013

i never said you stating anything.   I asked about when you developed that  "mindset"    but its cool man im not gonna go back and forth with you here there is no point.   Have a goodday Sir.

Message 319 of 599 (125 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
314 posts

Mar 13, 2013

myalana wrote:

TX11 wrote:

Some transparency then sir?

At what point did you develop the mindset Tempest works for you and owes you transparency?       Hes just doing his job.

At what point did I state he did? A request is just that. If theres anything else I can help you decipher please dont hesitate to ask. I'm not even an HCV (err...MVP) but I'll assist you TX. You're welcome.

you are too sweet! im sure your assisstance wont go unnoticed. you might get invited in to the mvp ranks......... wait Smiley Indifferent

Latest : Grand Theft Auto V (PS3)
Message 320 of 599 (115 Views)
0 Likes