Sackboy
169 posts

Re: ATOM REPUBLIC: What new Christmas items would you like to see ?

Sep 27, 2013

I would like to see garland for the stairs, doorways, and wreaths for the doors. Outside Xmas lights. Indoor bulbs as well.xmas1.jpegxmas2.jpegxmas3.jpegxmaslights.jpegxmasbulbs.jpegbulbs2.jpeg

Message 41 of 72 (593 Views)
Fender Bender
2879 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 27, 2013

I haven't seen all of the posts here, it is getting late no time to read right now. I hope you are planning to do something for Hannaka too( or how ever they spell it). 

For those that celebrate Christmas 2 things, an old fashioned mini music box nativity that plays " silent night" and an advent calendar, where when we open it each day, we get a gift, with a " grand one" on december 25. I would like the advent calendar to be public, or if not that, I would like it so that guests can " open" it to get a gift too.

Thanks Asuka424 for the Signature
Message 42 of 72 (437 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3821 posts

Sep 27, 2013

I would like to see Christmas in your up coming park.  Elfs, lights, Night, Snow and something for New years!  

Bambi-01us
Message 43 of 72 (432 Views)
Fender Bender
3358 posts

Sep 27, 2013

I would like to see a Red Ryder BB gun :x and no that isn't a joke lol. As well as a christmas themed personal space with santa flying in the sky at night as the dynamic day night changes with changing weather Smiley Happy. Snow 1 time and no snow the other. hehe maybe a game inside the space to earn some rewards.

BBgun

“Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.”
― Albert Einstein
Message 44 of 72 (424 Views)
Monster Hunter
27 posts

Sep 27, 2013

Costumes:

Gingerbread Man Fullbody (male and female)

Pink Bunny Pajamas (male and female)

Personal Space with interior and exterior decor options, with holiday lights, christmas trees, wreaths, and garland. I would also like to see santa flying through the night sky. or a Santa's Workshop space with a mini game, in which you would complete quests to help him take care of reindeer and build and deliver toys on time  

Public Space: Gingerbread Christmas Village

Items: Reindeer,Santa, Candy Canes, Christams Trees, and Snowflakes,  glow in the dark figures and wall hangings. Leg lamp from a Christmas Story.

Acttive Items: Inflatable Christmas Snow Globe, Mistletoe, Holiday Feast Table Set, Fireplace with Stockings, Giant Jack in the Box,

Red Ryder BB gun set with target. 

LMO's: Santa's sleigh, rudolph mount, or a snowflake disc you could ride around on.

Message 45 of 72 (364 Views)
Fender Bender
2991 posts

Sep 27, 2013

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

Reindeer locomotions. Cat Happy

And perhaps an active item of Santa in a throne, and each day we can sit on his lap leading up to Christmas, and get a present until the final big present on Christmas eve/or day.

--which would NOT be a turkey to place over your head.

The above comment is my opinion, unless I state a fact. You can disagree with my opinion, but facts are facts.
Message 46 of 72 (348 Views)
Gaming Beast
2127 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 27, 2013

table.jpga complete Christmas dinner setting with food  when you pull out the table its all set up completetienshan_cabin_in_the_snow_snow_globe_P0000101140S0009T2.jpga personal space inside a snow globe with falling snow it can be one room cabin with trees outside where we can walk around too and it gives a fireplace reward to guests

Message 47 of 72 (346 Views)
Fender Bender
3241 posts

Sep 27, 2013

Any particular christmas themed music ?

Message 48 of 72 (301 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
198 posts

Sep 27, 2013

I agree with a tropical christmas setting. with a slay and christmas lights hanging everywhere but on a beach with the sun shining and have christmas swim gear again for it.

What I want to do to most people..Fallen
Message 49 of 72 (293 Views)
Highlighted
Monster Hunter
27 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 27, 2013

I would prefer something from the Nutcracker musical or Christmas carols like Deck the Halls or The Twelve Days of Christmas. Or even something a bit more modern like Rocking Around the Christmas Tree, either in the form of music box active items or as part of a personal space.

Message 50 of 72 (293 Views)