Reply
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 02/03/2010
Offline
10662 posts
 

Re: AZ4 - PlayStation Home Awards Results!!

Jan 5, 2013

e3 was the only REAL event we had this year. It winning was a no brainer. 

New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 21 of 29 (224 Views)
Sackboy
Registered: 05/15/2011
Offline
407 posts
 

Re: AZ4 - PlayStation Home Awards Results!!

Jan 5, 2013

KarateChampChad wrote:

e3 was the only REAL event we had this year. It winning was a no brainer. 


yes!!! the TED event was right up there 2nd to E3

Message 22 of 29 (221 Views)
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 04/16/2011
Offline
1011 posts
 

Re: AZ4 - PlayStation Home Awards Results!!

Jan 6, 2013
Thanks, tony. I searched the forums and found info on the first two.
Message 23 of 29 (202 Views)
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 09/19/2008
Offline
4007 posts
 

Re: AZ4 - PlayStation Home Awards Results!!

Jan 6, 2013

Don't agree with some of the winners but I'm glad the wolf won best companion and Casino won best game. Congrats to all the winners!

Message 24 of 29 (184 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 01/28/2012
Offline
6618 posts
 

Re: AZ4 - PlayStation Home Awards Results!!

Jan 6, 2013

Lockwood wins again.....LMAO...I guess Cube gets a nice little kickback on the backside.

Juggernaut brought brought 10x more to the table this year than any other Dev, period.

What did Lockwood bring us?..Oh that's right, 6 months of egg smashing and Mercia Fractured Game.

 

Maybe it's just me, but I saw more females wearing the Granzella wedding dress, and I don't think I saw those male clothes once.

What I did see was this:

$0.99 Home Original Stick Up Kid torso.

 

SA





Message 25 of 29 (164 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 06/28/2009
Offline
8001 posts
 

Re: AZ4 - PlayStation Home Awards Results!!

Jan 6, 2013

I guess this thread was started long before someone elses...lol. Congrats to the winners, and just goes to show we dont all think alike (thank goodness).

Message 26 of 29 (158 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 01/28/2012
Offline
6618 posts
 

Re: AZ4 - PlayStation Home Awards Results!!

Jan 6, 2013

myalana wrote:

I guess this thread was started long before someone elses...lol. Congrats to the winners, and just goes to show we dont all think alike (thank goodness).


Actually I got a PM. They deleted the wrong thread, so LOL to you for making assumptions. Don't you have to make yourself another drink? Smiley Surprised





Message 27 of 29 (148 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 06/28/2009
Offline
8001 posts
 

Re: AZ4 - PlayStation Home Awards Results!!

Jan 6, 2013

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

myalana wrote:

I guess this thread was started long before someone elses...lol. Congrats to the winners, and just goes to show we dont all think alike (thank goodness).


Actually I got a PM. They deleted the wrong thread, so LOL to you for making assumptions. Don't you have to make yourself another drink? Smiley Surprised


You must have thought that was directed at you. Perhaps you are mistaken....let's not go off topic ma'am. Nice to see the developers garner some appreciation from the community yes?Smiley Wink

Message 28 of 29 (141 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 01/28/2012
Offline
6618 posts
 

Re: AZ4 - PlayStation Home Awards Results!!

Jan 6, 2013

Sorry!





Message 29 of 29 (138 Views)
0 Likes