Jun 19 2013
By: Makaidemon Splicer 83 posts

About the Playstation Home E3 Quest ...

1 replies 587 views Edited Jun 19, 2013

I've completed it, done all of the quests. Yet yesterday, when I took my voucher codes and tried to get the content, the Free Playstation Plus Month and Free Music Unlimited Month codes didn't work! This happened to a frend of mine as well, only the codes for the themes worked! Is this normal? If it's because we both have Playstation plus already, then fine I guess. But my friend at least has never subscribed to Music Unlimited and his very own code that he got in the E3 quest doesn't work for him either. What should we do ?

Message 1 of 2 (587 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
1747 posts

Re: About the Playstation Home E3 Quest ...

Jun 19, 2013

Makaidemon wrote:

I've completed it, done all of the quests. Yet yesterday, when I took my voucher codes and tried to get the content, the Free Playstation Plus Month and Free Music Unlimited Month codes didn't work! This happened to a frend of mine as well, only the codes for the themes worked! Is this normal? If it's because we both have Playstation plus already, then fine I guess. But my friend at least has never subscribed to Music Unlimited and his very own code that he got in the E3 quest doesn't work for him either. What should we do ?

I suggest going to this link on the Support forum for the answer you seek:

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home-Support/INFO-E3-Code-Vouchers/m-p/40640741#U...

Good luck! Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 2 (579 Views)
0 Likes