Reply
Feb 16 2013
By: myalana Ghost of Sparta 8001 posts
Offline

Another Lame Contest! (Pick Your Prize)

[ Edited ]
146 replies 638 views Edited Feb 17, 2013

Wardrobe Scramble (the Lame Game) Pick Your Prize

 

**EDIT DEADLINE SUNDAY FEB 17th 9PM CST (8PM EST)**

 

Since there seems to be a few of us folks having issues with our wardrobe and furniture storage, I thought we could make a game of it.

 

Post a picture of your avatar wearing whatever is in the last slot under each category of your wardrobe (please omit "outfit") and I shall enter you in this aformentioned lame contest. Since some may have difficulty posting pics, simply state whether or not you have experienced wardrobe or furniture issues and I shall also enter you.

 

Example:

 

contest.JPG

 

I'll give you a 2nd entry if you:

 

A. Make me laugh

             OR

B. Intrigue me in some other way which I have yet to think of.

 

Those entering will be assigned a number based on their reply number in this thread. Should they be granted a 2nd entry, I shall base that on the next highest available number once I post that no more entries will be accepted. For example if you posted 1st and I deemed your submission worthy of a 2nd entry and there were 50 entries in all, you would be assigned #1 and #51. Winning number will be chosen at random. I expect to end this tomorrow (Sunday Feb 17th 9PM CST).

 

The Prize:

Winner shall be awarded one or more prizes of their choosing not to exceed 768 tokens total.

 

This contest is open to all with access to the Lockwood Gift Machine. Should the winner wish to transfer the prize, I'm ok with that. I reserve the right to disqualify anyone who displays rude behavior in this thread (but I won't tell you). Please keep it civil and at least somewhat on topic. Good Luck.

 

SCEA does not endorse this contest.

Message 1 of 147 (638 Views)
Survivor
Registered: 04/18/2009
Offline
1454 posts
 

Re: Another Lame Contest! (Pick Your Prize)

Feb 16, 2013

Scrambled eggs.  No, that's not what's for breakfast, it's what my wardrobe looks like.  It's so frightening it scared my dolphies clean out of Home.  No pics, sorry, working today.  Oh, and you spelled winning wrong, and it looks more like whining, hmm, Freudian slip? 

 

How many tokens is that new space? 

 

Thanks for the contest.  See you on Home.  Smiley Happy  Dean

Posted Image
Message 2 of 147 (617 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 06/28/2009
Offline
8001 posts
 

Re: Another Lame Contest! (Pick Your Prize)

Feb 16, 2013

Digitman3 wrote:

Scrambled eggs.  No, that's not what's for breakfast, it's what my wardrobe looks like.  It's so frightening it scared my dolphies clean out of Home.  No pics, sorry, working today.  Oh, and you spelled winning wrong, and it looks more like whining, hmm, Freudian slip? 

 

How many tokens is that new space? 

 

Thanks for the contest.  See you on Home.  Smiley Happy  Dean


I caught that slip before you said anything sir. You made me chuckle with the egg bit so 2 entries for you. The new space is 768...I looked it up to make sure my reward cap would accomodate it.

Message 3 of 147 (614 Views)
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 07/16/2011
Offline
54 posts
 

Re: Another Lame Contest! (Pick Your Prize)

[ Edited ]
Feb 16, 2013

Can I play? My wardrobe has yet to suffer the effect of the scrambled mini-game and I had to settle with these. Oh my what's a girl to do? Now Joanna is having a hide and seek affair with her wardrobe. I haven't seen her since yesterday afternoon.

 

Smiley Happy

 

Screen shot 2013-02-16 at 9.43.03 AM.png

Screen shot 2013-02-16 at 9.45.21 AM.png

Message 4 of 147 (610 Views)
Survivor
Registered: 04/18/2009
Offline
1454 posts
 

Re: Another Lame Contest! (Pick Your Prize)

Feb 16, 2013

myalana wrote:

Digitman3 wrote:

Scrambled eggs.  No, that's not what's for breakfast, it's what my wardrobe looks like.  It's so frightening it scared my dolphies clean out of Home.  No pics, sorry, working today.  Oh, and you spelled winning wrong, and it looks more like whining, hmm, Freudian slip? 

 

How many tokens is that new space? 

 

Thanks for the contest.  See you on Home.  Smiley Happy  Dean


I caught that slip before you said anything sir. You made me chuckle with the egg bit so 2 entries for you. The new space is 768...I looked it up to make sure my reward cap would accomodate it.


I saw you caught it.  Should have quoted it.  It was either the scrambled egg analogy, or stomach contents after too many beers, but that one just seemed a little too disgusting.  Smiley Indifferent  DG

Posted Image
Message 5 of 147 (603 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 06/28/2009
Offline
8001 posts
 

Re: Another Lame Contest! (Pick Your Prize)

Feb 16, 2013

Claire_RedfieId_ wrote:

Can I play? My wardrobe has yet to suffer the effect of the scrambled mini-game and I had to selled with these. Oh my what's a girl to do? Now Joanna is having a hide and seek afair with her wardrobe. I haven't seen her since yesterday afternoon.

 

Smiley Happy

 

 


Lucky you and yes, you may play. With the troubles I'm having myself, I can only imagine the state of Joanna's wardrobe.

Message 6 of 147 (602 Views)
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 01/25/2009
Online
4584 posts
 

Re: Another Lame Contest! (Pick Your Prize)

Feb 16, 2013

My stuff is scrambled a little, but I haven't noticed much getting swapped from storage.  I did find it difficult to figure out what I was wearing before participating in this though, because the "Sort by Last Used" option seems to not exactly sort by last used anymore...

 

These are the items in the last box in each category.  Note the earrings are different. Smiley Tongue  Hopefully I get bonus points for the failed picture quality that shows up in this post.  The pictures appeared normal on my Ps3.

 

 

Message 7 of 147 (589 Views)
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 05/22/2009
Online
29268 posts
 

Re: Another Lame Contest! (Pick Your Prize)

Feb 16, 2013

Oh to get good picture quality you need to activate the PS Plus only feature for the forums. Didn't they announce that yet? 

Message 8 of 147 (582 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 06/28/2009
Offline
8001 posts
 

Re: Another Lame Contest! (Pick Your Prize)

Feb 16, 2013

Thew902 wrote:

My stuff is scrambled a little, but I haven't noticed much getting swapped from storage.  I did find it difficult to figure out what I was wearing before participating in this though, because the "Sort by Last Used" option seems to not exactly sort by last used anymore...

 

These are the items in the last box in each category.  Note the earrings are different. Smiley Tongue  Hopefully I get bonus points for the failed picture quality that shows up in this post.  The pictures appeared normal on my Ps3.

 

 


I think I need 3D glasses or something to view those properly. My earrings were the same style, but one was gold and one was silver. Your pics make me want to go listen to some Pink Floyd now. Trippy.

Message 9 of 147 (574 Views)
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 01/25/2009
Online
4584 posts
 

Re: Another Lame Contest! (Pick Your Prize)

Feb 16, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Oh to get good picture quality you need to activate the PS Plus only feature for the forums. Didn't they announce that yet? 


Good one. Lol. I would fix the pictures but I'm a bit pressed for time at the moment so that'll have to do.

Message 10 of 147 (573 Views)
0 Likes