Uncharted Territory
1085 posts

Re: Another PIP is coming

Oct 1, 2013
You have no idea what mur and I diacussed to set up this. Someone wanted it to fail thats blatantly obvious. I had discussed w him that the date I had announced and teasing it is what we discussed. One week prior. The thime to be leaked 3 days prior. Amd the location 1 day prior which I was gonna have either maos lab or mib hq space. Thats how it was gonna be leaked. Now dont accuse me of bein a liar again.
TRANS-UNITY SUPPORTING TRUE TRANSGENDER GAMERS ON ALL PLATFORMS
Message 51 of 68 (449 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
1571 posts

Oct 1, 2013
cg, You did not follow our agreement, but really think you need to take this to PM. I will gladly remind you of what our agreement entailed. Thank you, Mur
Posted Image
Message 52 of 68 (443 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1085 posts

Oct 1, 2013
End this crap mur. Its over you have your party back.
Message 53 of 68 (433 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1317 posts

Oct 1, 2013

cgmann99 wrote:
End this crap mur. Its over you have your party back.

wow, temper temper. Idk if I'd have wanted to go to a party like this even if mur was ok with it now that we're seeing your true colors. such a pity really :/

Message 54 of 68 (431 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
5755 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 1, 2013

I, too, remember Mur saying at the first PIP that he wanted to hold more PIPs every month or so, and that weekly would be too soon.

I think cg could have named it something else, or even been more sensitive to how Mur wanted to execute his own idea, but I don't think any ill will was intended. I fully understand people being protective of a friend and his ideas too. Unfortunately, this whole thing has devolved into having 1 person who wanted to help having their idea taken and distorted, and another person with good intentions (albeit flawed execution) being provoked into lashing out. Knowing and respecting Mur as I do, I'm inclined to believe that this isn't what he had had in mind for the PIP. I don't know cg well, but I'm willing to give the benefit of the doubt and believe they started with good intentions too.

Since cg has agreed that Mur should take the reigns back, I think the best thing to do now is to drop the issue. I would hate to see either of them discouraged from trying to help the community in the future.

(FWIW, I had lots of fun inspecting the heck out of mya and others all night at the first PIP. Kitty, you weren't there last time, so you're next! Smiley Tongue)

Message 55 of 68 (398 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3821 posts

Oct 1, 2013

Golly hickenbockers! o.o

Bambi-01us
Message 56 of 68 (358 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1085 posts

Oct 1, 2013

I meant no ill intentions on this. I kept getting asked when the next one was and wanted to help and give those a cchance who were either unable to attend or buy at it a chance to do so. And yes in hindsight I should have named it different. Ill admit when I make errors.

Message 57 of 68 (340 Views)
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
556 posts

Oct 1, 2013

Agreed, Stephie. When I first saw this post, I thought it was from Mur so I can see where there might be some perceived thunder-theiving going on, but I can almost assure you that 'Player Inspection Party' is pretty much gonna get bandied around the forums from now 'til.. whenever. It's a household name (and a good one--and you know how much people LOVE to abbreviate). I credit Mur for it's creation (and application--I got a TON of cool swag through my incidental attendence), but this is just the tip of the iceberg, guys.

As with any good idea, there will be emulators and immitators. Some might do it better, some poorer. I'm surprised that Mur was consulted at all, even if there was some miscommunication. I'm sure we'll see less and less of that kind of forethought. I have to give Cgmann kudos for that, at least.

If you want to have a 'PIP', go right ahead Cg. Just make sure you differentiate yourself from L'Original. -If for nothing else than the sake of confusion. 'Cause I really did think that was from Mur (I don't always look at the OP listed next to the post).

If I do one, I'm going to call it a 'Player Inspect Gathering'. (Thank you, Chad. LOLOLOLOL)

Club: Nachtmere
Message 58 of 68 (286 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1085 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 1, 2013

I am not gonna try to attempt another one.  I am better off just helpin ppl one on one than try to do an event. If I had no respect whatsoever I would never have approached and asked about doing one. Yes there was a bit of miscommunication and it wasnt done like he wanted. Ehoever else tries to attempt another one I wish you good luck. You'll need it.

Message 59 of 68 (257 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
11814 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 1, 2013

cgmann99 wrote:

I am not gonna try to attempt another one.  I am better off just helpin ppl one on one than try to do an event. If I had no respect whatsoever I would never have approached and asked about doing one. Yes there was a bit of miscommunication and it wasnt done like he wanted. Ehoever else tries to attempt another one I wish you good luck. You'll need it.

Have your party. You going to let the immature and catty comments stop you? This has to be the most childish threads I ever read.

Message 60 of 68 (181 Views)