Ghost of Sparta
11833 posts

Re: Another PIP is coming

Oct 1, 2013

MysticMur wrote:

cgmann99 wrote:
Mur said it was ok for me to take his idea and go ahead and have one. It is not ripping off his idea people.

No cg, I did not give you permission to use my idea and do this without me. You talked with me. You agreed to do this with me and follow certain guidelines. And now you have stepped out on your own.

Good luck, but I did not agree to you using my idea and the PIP name without me working with you. Mur

How old are you? I guess you trademarked PIP?.................tssssssssssssss.

Message 61 of 68 (349 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

Oct 1, 2013

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

This would kind of like if someone started a Home Deco Club and then well....you know the rest.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home/The-Bad-Deco-Club-Idea-Thread/td-p/37260245/...

Message 62 of 68 (340 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3752 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 1, 2013

I cannot believe this is how this community is behaving over the name of an event.  Who cares what its called or who posted the name first, this is not about that!  I don't recall people taking away from Mya's original Lame contest idea when they started their own and were very successful.

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery ~ Is it not?  I would be flattered, so why turn something that supposed to bring people together and turn it into something so negative?  The level of immaturity and pettiness in these forums is staggering to say the least, I am sincerely embarrassed.  I wont say anything else on this matter or any other matter going forward since I will not be posting on this thread or anymore on these forums.  When good people are turned into Villains, that's my cue to leave.  TC all!! 

Edit:  It was Vicki who trademarked PIP for PenguinInPyjamas

Message 63 of 68 (334 Views)
First Son
23 posts

Oct 1, 2013

myalana wrote:

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

This would kind of like if someone started a Home Deco Club and then well....you know the rest.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home/The-Bad-Deco-Club-Idea-Thread/td-p/37260245/...

Hola!

Gracias for la information,myalana but people change and im sure the other user has improved since that post i can tell because the poster has a lot of amigos around here and is always helpful to others and most importantly stays on topic.

Adios!

Message 64 of 68 (306 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
1571 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 1, 2013

Shame on you Tsu and Savage letting your personal feelings over shadow your common sense of decency. When two people have an agreement and one breaks it, it is dishonorable. You both missed the point of the controversy.

As far as the PIP, thanks cg for turning positive event into debacle. We threw the PIP to bring some joy back to the community, after the JP announcement. Obviously some of you do not know how to enjoy other people's offerings without turning them into a negative experience.

Luckily all attempts to derail positive Home experiences, roll off my back and we will have another PIP in the next month.

Smiley Happy Mur

Posted Image
Message 65 of 68 (299 Views)
Uncharted Territory
694 posts

Oct 1, 2013

TSUNADE1224 wrote:

I cannot believe this is how this community is behaving over the name of an event.  Who cares what its called or who posted the name first, this is not about that!  I don't recall people taking away from Mya's original Lame contest idea when they started their own and were very successful.

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery ~ Is it not?  I would be flattered, so why turn something that supposed to bring people together and turn it into something so negative?  The level of immaturity and pettiness in these forums is staggering to say the least, I am sincerely embarrassed.  I wont say anything else on this matter or any other matter going forward since I will not be posting on this thread or anymore on these forums.  When good people are turned into Villains, that's my cue to leave.  TC all!! 

Edit:  It was Vicki who trademarked PIP for PenguinInPyjamas

Interesting.

The person who held the second Lame contest was the winner of the first and Mya gave the ok to do so. The host of the third was the winner of the second and again, Mya gave the ok. I'm sure Mya also gave Jason the ok to go ahead and use the Lame contest name a couple weeks ago.

Make sure you know the background information before you start spouting off about things.

Message 66 of 68 (278 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
11833 posts

Oct 1, 2013

MysticMur wrote:

Shame on you Tsu and Savage letting your personal feelings over shadow your common sense of decency.

Spare me Mur. Like you have room to talk. You're the one person on this forum that doesn't have the nads to say what they feel, instead, you hide in the shadows like a lemming giving Kudos to your buddy and her troll accounts every time she takes a shot at me.

Message 67 of 68 (265 Views)
Highlighted
Fender Bender
3362 posts

Oct 1, 2013

***This topic has run it's course and now will be locked**

Message 68 of 68 (257 Views)