May 02 2013
By: mwf77 Lombax Warrior 155 posts

:( Anyone else miss the Shears store?

15 replies 770 views Edited May 2, 2013

havent really had a problem with it being gone since it was removed but here lately.... Smiley Sad there have been hairstyles release and i start looking for where theyre at and never find them..eventually end up just forgetting about them

Message 1 of 16 (770 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4700 posts

Re: :( Anyone else miss the Shears store?

May 2, 2013
Yeah without it shopping for hair I imagine can be tough. Fortunately I don't buy many styles due to the lack of wardrobe management for hairs. Still waiting for those storage and mark as favorite options.
Message 2 of 16 (767 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4410 posts

May 2, 2013
I do. It was a cut above the rest.

Jersquall: Any new news on Home on PS4 yet?

Tempest_Fire: Due to a shifting landscape, PlayStation Home will cease publishing new content on November 12, 2014.

@conrad_max

Message 3 of 16 (765 Views)
Fender Bender
2879 posts

May 2, 2013

I miss it,but it seems granzella has been making nice styles recently,and Drey

Thanks Asuka424 for the Signature
Message 4 of 16 (729 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

May 2, 2013
I noticed the other day shears was gone. I was going to buy some new hair and that's how I noticed it was gone. I liked that place. Smiley Sad

Get your Portable ID!

~No One Know's The Real Secret~
Message 5 of 16 (716 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
819 posts

May 2, 2013
i do. its a pain in the butt to go through each store looking for hair.
Message 6 of 16 (706 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4056 posts

May 2, 2013

Speaking of hair, there are several possible spots they could occupy, right? How can tell which one it will be before you buy it? Does it usually say in the description, or do you just have to buy it and hope it's not using a slot you planned for something else?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 7 of 16 (701 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
631 posts

May 2, 2013

JulianMatisse wrote:

Speaking of hair, there are several possible spots they could occupy, right? How can tell which one it will be before you buy it? Does it usually say in the description, or do you just have to buy it and hope it's not using a slot you planned for something else?

I don't know if I understand your question correctly, but the hairstyles that I've owned are either in the hair slot or head slot (same as hats). Usually those in the head slot are called wigs like those from Granzella & most video game based hairstyles. The rest most likely go to the hair slot.

Antonio Xul
Message 8 of 16 (676 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

May 2, 2013

It does have it's ups and downs.

Though, not everyone used that store to shop for hair. So to those who didn't, they probably never even noticed it was gone.

Some people shop hairs by devs, which is what I usually do. Granzella and Lockwod, I normally never clicked shears if I wanted to shop just by dev.

I'd say they should at least bring it back, so people will at least have the option.

Message 9 of 16 (666 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
635 posts

May 2, 2013
I think they need to make a shop like Shears that shows ALL hairstyles. I love Granzellas hairstyles and buy most of them now. I truly believe they would sell a bunch more hairstyles If they would put them in a store by themselves. I think they are still figuring out how women shop!
Message 10 of 16 (649 Views)