Lombax Warrior
56 posts

Re: April 2013 Suggestions!

[ Edited ]
Apr 2, 2013

Person space - Another 50 furniture slots(total 150)

Outfits - Bunny Outfits

bunny_girl_riven_by_tsuaii-d4fpbys.jpg    Locomotion - Huge turtles for ride1229455052P4F6Go.jpg

Locomotion - Huge DODO for ride dodo.jpg

Asahi
Belgium
Heineken
Hoegaarden
Message 31 of 269 (444 Views)
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
556 posts

Apr 2, 2013

Ok, first of all, I am going to address this per developer, since there are multiple things I would like to see from some of them.

LOCKWOOD

I would like to see Lockwood come out with a Clubhouse. It can be a tweaked version of one of their personal spaces, or a totally new space, but with the level of detail Lockwood produces, it is a shame that they have no Clubs in their lineup. (I'm holding out for you.)

I would also like an update for Mercia (fix the d-pad bug and new quests/armor--especially the armor that goes with the black/gold gladiator helmets that I won. Please and thank you. (I will buy this. Instantly.)

In Jewel of the Skies, please let us hide the gems from view when we are not playing the game. The eye-candy value is seriously marred by the HUGE GLOWING GEMS floating about. -Just saying. (Also, still no lightning. What is the win ratio for the Genie to cough that up?! Srsly. -Can't I just buy it?)

And some TLC for Sodium One? Maybe just an event or something? It's been TOO LONG.

VEEMEE

Also, I would like VEEMEE to stop beating around the bush and come out with a medieval Personal Space/Clubhouse so that we have something other than Avalon Keep or the Wizard's Den to call home. Their Age of Swords line is gorgeous and I could only imagine what a castle from them would be like. (And please include a Jousting Game--or just a LMO horse in full livery. Or a REAL DRAGON (that flies and is not MINIATURE). This would be awesome.

MASS MEDIA

A Carnival Personal Space/Clubhouse with working rides. You are the original dev for this sort of thing, so I'm looking at you. You can make it so you have to buy expansions or something, but I want rollercoasters (where you can get your picture taken on the first drop, just like at Six Flags) and Ferris Wheels and Carousels (someone's already beaten you to that one). The Midway could tie right into it, and so could Darla's Den. This would be huge and awesome and the best thing ever, so please consider it.

And... More crazy costumes please.

NDREAMS

Fix Orb Runner. Add the consumeables if you want, and the new level cap is nice, but please make the dorky balloons go away. This version plays like a downgrade which is just... awful. I know you can do better.

More Sci-Punk. I really like what you're doing there.

Your spider ninja has no female counterpart. Please fix that.

Also, you are really the only other developer competing with Juggernaut for Halloween (for personal spaces, anyway). So a tweek or an expansion to Savage and to the Morbids line is pretty much going to be expected. Please WOW us--because I really like some of the things you were doing there and I hope to see more. (And please bring back the Halloween version of Aurora. I hung out there almost every day during that!)

JUGGERNAUT

I love you. But you are getting a little cartoony with your new spaces and that's why I'm not buying them. Please go back to your Cutteridge level of detail. With that said, how about an underwater/nautical space? I was really hoping that's what was going to happen with your Nautillus line. Sony needs a(nother) competitor for Pirate stuff and I know you're up for it. GIMME AN ARRRRR!

You made a working carnival ride. That was genius. Please make more. I will pay you.

Please don't neglect Cutteridge this year. I am really looking forward to whatever you do. But here are some suggestions:

I've completed the expansion. I've won the ultimate prize, so all those minigames can go away now. Reallocate the memory for more haunted activity (like the writing on the mirror, or an actual animation when Jasper runs through the cornfield). Also, adding some stuff to the evil twin (Demon Cutteridge) would also be awesome on all levels. I have no suggestions there. Just scare the crap out of me.

GRANZELLA/O-TWO(Peakvox)/KONAMI

Since you 3 are overseas, I don't see you really catering to NA but if you could please put the underwater swim game back into Southern Island (or at least, tell me what I have to buy to access it) I would appreciate this. Also, please update the Edo game. We are dying for the next wave.

Peakvox, please start cranking out your clothing items faster. You have some really awesome stuff available in Japan (OMG, the wings, THE WINGS) and it will fly off the shelf here. So let's have it already.

Konami, you have not updated you public spaces in a while. You are the developer I look to for rhythm and dance games, and I would totally love to see a musical Personal Space/Clubhouse out of you. The one Sony did is cool, but there is really no interactivity to this (and the Musicality Apartment hasn't been updated in FOREVER). I want a DDR space. Or even just a club space with music. Or a RAVE SPACE (like, an abandoned warehouse of awesomeness. --OMG, do that one. Please). You did Def Jam. I know you can do this.

HELLFIRE

Make your LMO items cheaper, or you are going to continue to lose out to other devs. Like Lockwood and Granzella (and eventually Peakvox). Other than that, you're awesome. Keep doing what you're doing.

and finally,

SONY/LOOT

Make the Cutthoats Hideaway a clubhouse. We need a pirate clubhouse, and this would be perfect.

Please show your numbers to the big Game Devs so we can get the gamer content everyone is screaming for. I know it's not up to you, but dang it, lean on them or something. There is money to be had. By all.

Can you please make it so I can message all of my club members at once (like, from the Club menu or something)? Because not all of my member are personal friends, and this will make planning events SO MUCH EASIER, OMG.

Tweak the memory on your active items. Because I want the fortune telling machine, but not for 22 slots.

The shopping categories need to be updated. You add new stuff to the New and Featured Items categories, but not everything trickles down into the sub categories. The Furniture category does not include certain home developers and yet, there's peakvox(?). Also, what happened to switching up the sale items? And why are Lockwood, Juggernaut, ect, not included in these subcategories? I understand breaking it up on certain things (because you make more money that way) but you include everyone in the Estates (and music), why not and others?

Bring the Salon back. Please.

As far as I know, Wardrobe Wars isn't giving out free participation items, and it basically just makes me run screaming from the lag. Either give it a tune up, or get rid of it please. It's a popularity contest that has nothing to do with the theme you assign. It has run it's course. Let it go.

Kiosks at the mall. Like at real malls. So the mall is truly a one-stop shop. (Make kiosks for the smaller devs/categories)

Please make a distinction between Gestures, Dances, Mounts and Wings with LMO being anything else. Because it's getting confusing. (Although, breaking it up by developer has helped, thank you).

and to ANYONE

Someone please make another mermaid costume. Because I love the Konami one, but I want to keep my own face and hair. So... an LMO item (just the tail?)

Club: Nachtmere
Message 32 of 269 (440 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
190 posts

Apr 2, 2013

YELLOW glow hitops lyke da purples frum lockwood!!!!

bless!!
Message 33 of 269 (439 Views)
Fender Bender
2003 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 2, 2013

Let us use companions and locomotion's at same time.   Raise slots to 150.  Exterminate ise people.

Message 34 of 269 (428 Views)
Sackboy
561 posts

Apr 2, 2013

A search option for wardrobe and furniture.

Message 35 of 269 (422 Views)
Sackboy
561 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 2, 2013

A full sized American bald eagle companion.

3469-13BaldEaglePerched.jpg

Rising-eagle.jpg

Message 36 of 269 (420 Views)
I Only Post Everything
902 posts

Apr 2, 2013
Beach chairs in personal inventory (set them out where ever we want)
Arm wrestle locomotion
Slow dances (a couples dance) locomotion
Better dance floors
Pac Man arcade machine
Mrs pac man Jr arcade machine
A dunking booth active item (various prizes)
Pitching n hitting booth active item (also various prizes)
A new nightclub public space ( like in downtown neon in japan)
Update to singstar
The playstion plus public space
Crackle update (major)
Soda machines
Vending machines
Soda/beer kegs
Soda/beer fountain
Ice cream fountain
Bakery display cases
Buckets of different flavored ice cream
Trays of different cookies n breads
Pies
Freezers
Washer and dryers
Hair dryer and Straightener
Brushes
Make up cases
Fingernail polishes
DVD players
Old time movie projectors
Message 37 of 269 (413 Views)
I Only Post Everything
902 posts

Apr 2, 2013
Put an end to this exploit(ISE) .
A interactive child locomotion
A houseboat on like the Mississippi river personal space
An EVICit button (so annoying friends may be removed from your personal space without owner having to leave.
A Block put on the navigator (stopping annoying friends poping up
Message 38 of 269 (408 Views)
I Only Post Everything
902 posts

Apr 2, 2013
Some new costumes and possibly a new personal/public space for the new resident evil game ( ) in may.
Message 39 of 269 (407 Views)
I Only Post Everything
902 posts

Apr 2, 2013
Bathroom sinks
Microwaves
Stoves
Flags ( country)
Brick oven
Butchers block
Center island w/stove top and sink
A commercial bar personal item (fully stocked including glasses)
A cape cod style home personal spaces w/no gold and is fully furnished with several furniture options

Message 40 of 269 (404 Views)