Fender Bender
2879 posts

Re: Are you still friends with the first friend(s) you made on Home?

May 2, 2013

I unfriended my last home husband because I got mad at him, and he wont refriend meSmiley Sad

Thanks Asuka424 for the Signature
Message 51 of 66 (214 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

May 2, 2013
Not anymore, most of my old friends have moved on from Home. I have met a lot of great people through Home though.

Get your Portable ID!

~No One Know's The Real Secret~
Message 52 of 66 (205 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
389 posts

May 2, 2013

I'm still friends with a few of my first friends I met on home ,hard to imagine its been around 4 years.

Twitter- @ALEXELWAY7

Youtube - ALEXELWAY
Message 53 of 66 (197 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
21 posts

May 2, 2013

the first friend that i ever really hung out with and actually talked to on home has done quit home but now we are friends in real life since we found out we only lived about 30 minutes away from each other.

Message 54 of 66 (184 Views)
First Son
23 posts

May 7, 2013

Sadly I haven't been on Home long enough to really say. Still kind of solo'ing my time on Home.

Message 55 of 66 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2038 posts

May 7, 2013

AiYuna wrote:

Sadly I haven't been on Home long enough to really say. Still kind of solo'ing my time on Home.

Welcome to Home and if you're in need of a friend you're welcome to add me, I'll also be glad to assist you with anything you may need help with in PlayStation Home.

Take care.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 56 of 66 (144 Views)
Fender Bender
1747 posts

May 7, 2013

AiYuna wrote:

Yes, welcome to the Forums and to Home, AiYuna. It took me a while to get my bearings at the start as well. But once you get comfortable, if you need any help, feel free to ask here or ask the MVPs on Home. And even though I'm not on much, if you want a friend, I extend an open hand to you. Smiley Happy

Message 57 of 66 (130 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
303 posts

May 8, 2013

Pretty much, but it's not like it's been a year or anything.

Wow, my signature is bright!
Message 58 of 66 (112 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
23 posts

[ Edited ]
May 8, 2013

LegoFire wrote:

AiYuna wrote:

Welcome to Home and if you're in need of a friend you're welcome to add me, I'll also be glad to assist you with anything you may need help with in PlayStation Home.

Take care.

goddessbunny42 wrote:

AiYuna wrote:

Yes, welcome to the Forums and to Home, AiYuna. It took me a while to get my bearings at the start as well. But once you get comfortable, if you need any help, feel free to ask here or ask the MVPs on Home. And even though I'm not on much, if you want a friend, I extend an open hand to you. Smiley Happy

Thanks I really appreciate it. I'm in a different timezone, so it's difficult meeting sane people on Home. I seem to run into the weird guys mostly..

by the way does MVP = Most Valued Player?

Message 59 of 66 (105 Views)
Fender Bender
1747 posts

May 8, 2013

AiYuna wrote:

LegoFire wrote:

AiYuna wrote:

Take care.

goddessbunny42 wrote:

AiYuna wrote:

Thanks I really appreciate it. I'm in a different timezone, so it's difficult meeting sane people on Home. I seem to run into the weird guys mostly..

S'ok, AiYuna ... I log in at the most strangest times myself. TimeZones seem to be maliable on Home (LOL). Smiley Wink I'm on on certain times of the week as Hinata and Lego can attest (when they're not zombie sleeping). PM me if you want to know when I'm truly on, k? And weird guys ... pffft ... I run into them ALL the time, regardless of what time it is! Smiley Wink 

Message 60 of 66 (92 Views)