MVP Support
14127 posts

Re: Atom Republic's Arrogance Moves and Traditonal Dances

May 7, 2013

Awesome videos of the dance moves, Savage.

Playstation Telephone Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00am-8:00pm PST (Closed on Saturdays & Sundays)
Customer Service - 1-800-345-7669
Account and Billing Support - 1-877-971-7669
Sony Rewards - 1-888-715-7669
Message 11 of 39 (359 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1136 posts

May 7, 2013
Awesome! A bit boring, but awesome! Smiley Very Happy
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I like waffles
Message 12 of 39 (352 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
128 posts

May 7, 2013

Arrogance dance origin @ 47 secs. Just for people who are wondering why its k-pop dance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofwFr8o8p0Y

Message 13 of 39 (332 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2038 posts

May 7, 2013
It's nice to see the traditional dances are on their way, they actually look quite well done and I may be interested in getting them.

I'm not to certain about the arrogance dances though, they look a bit jittery and like they could have had a bit more to them, perhaps since they're coming out later though, more will be added to the pack over time.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 14 of 39 (317 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
5453 posts

May 7, 2013
I'm really looking forward to the Tradition dance moves. I think they will go really well with the outfits we got from Granzella last week xD
x__Vee__x's Streambadge

Message 15 of 39 (311 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4505 posts

May 8, 2013

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

Available on 15th May in EU and 29th May in NA: This collection of 4 irresistible moves, for both female and male avatars, are the latest craze: show your love of K-pop by performing these must-have new dances that are as trendy as hilarious: swaying hips with your arms folded, skipping with your hands waving, thrusting while snapping your fingers, and rocking with your chin on your fist. This pack also contains a randomizer, chaining the moves one after the other, for a more varied effect!

While I appreciate that they added a randomizer, I would suggest waiting to see if Konami or nDreams offer a similiar Psy (Gentleman) dance LMO.

The Psy (Gangnam Style) dance LMO Atom Republic released "Cowboy dance moves" was more expensive than the Konami's Psy dance LMO "K-Pop Dance Animation Pack", even though the Konami version had smoother animation, more moves, and had a randomizer.

I do appreciate the fact that Atom Republic is improving their products and paying attemtion to what other devs are doing.  They certainly can do this if they improve their motion capture, add more moves, and lower their pricing.

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 16 of 39 (264 Views)
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
269 posts

[ Edited ]
May 9, 2013

Disappointed with the traditional dances.  The belly dancing is just hip swaying, like the x7 dancers.  The one that looks good is the hula.  Save the money 3.99 not worth imo.

Message 17 of 39 (225 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

May 9, 2013

Hazgazemos wrote:

Disappointed with the traditional dances.  The belly dancing is just hip swaying, like the x7 dancers.  The one that looks good is the hula.  Save the money 3.99 not worth imo.

These 3.99 prices really keep me from getting them. Sorry but I don't need that many loco items. 

Message 18 of 39 (208 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
84 posts

May 9, 2013

Hazgazemos wrote:

Agreed. While I've been snapping at the chance to buy more dance moves, at the moment I think the only company doing the current price point justice is nDreams.

Message 19 of 39 (207 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

May 9, 2013

parodygm wrote:

Hazgazemos wrote:

Agreed. While I've been snapping at the chance to buy more dance moves, at the moment I think the only company doing the current price point justice is nDreams.

Those are for the most part the only ones I've been getting. 

Message 20 of 39 (203 Views)
0 Likes