Sackboy
396 posts

Re: Best way to spend 200 FREE Acorns in Acorn Meadows Park?

May 6, 2013

TitusF wrote:

Here's the list of challenges compiled just from my end. Though, I can't remember the exact XP each gives, except for a few so I'm not going to list them.

Asterisks (***) indicate a reward item for the corresponding challenge.

Challenges highlighted in Yellow, requires you to own a VEEMEE companion(s) that you must purchase from the store.

• Coffee Connoisseur: Drink a coffee of each type. *** (Park Coffee Cup Hat, Male)
  • Coffee Lover: Drink 10 coffees. *** (Park Coffee Cup Hat, Female)

• Hot Dog Lover: Eat 10 hotdogs. *** (Park Hot Dog Hat, Female)
  • Hotdog Connoisseur: Eat a hotdog of each type. *** (Park Hot Dog Hat, Male)

Let me get this straight. Females have to eat 10 hot dogs or drink 10 coffees to get a reward while the guys only have to consume 3 hot dogs or 3 coffees?? Not fair charging us gals over 3X what the guys are charged for a similar reward.  VEEMEE....you have some 'spaining to do!!

Message 21 of 22 (216 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
1746 posts

Re: Best way to spend 200 FREE Acorns in Acorn Meadows Park?

May 6, 2013

anojam wrote:

TitusF wrote:

Here's the list of challenges compiled just from my end. Though, I can't remember the exact XP each gives, except for a few so I'm not going to list them.

Asterisks (***) indicate a reward item for the corresponding challenge.

Challenges highlighted in Yellow, requires you to own a VEEMEE companion(s) that you must purchase from the store.

• Coffee Connoisseur: Drink a coffee of each type. *** (Park Coffee Cup Hat, Male)
  • Coffee Lover: Drink 10 coffees. *** (Park Coffee Cup Hat, Female)

• Hot Dog Lover: Eat 10 hotdogs. *** (Park Hot Dog Hat, Female)
  • Hotdog Connoisseur: Eat a hotdog of each type. *** (Park Hot Dog Hat, Male)

Let me get this straight. Females have to eat 10 hot dogs or drink 10 coffees to get a reward while the guys only have to consume 3 hot dogs or 3 coffees?? Not fair charging us gals over 3X what the guys are charged for a similar reward.  VEEMEE....you have some 'spaining to do!!

And, funny, considering that we can get coins for doing racing, that means we females have to "stay in shape" (do lots of races) to get the coins to EAT MORE JUNK FOOD?!? :smileysurprised: Wow ... good catch there, anojam.

Message 22 of 22 (208 Views)
0 Likes